Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ekkologix @Fujishiro remember the game in TB where the three of us are the remaining townies and Juliet and Ryu are the remaining mafia? This is the exact scenario happening now. I am having a clear flashback on how we lost against coaster Juliet. And the three of us were sussing hard to the bone.

Emil

Certified Memelord
At the time I didn't know you claimed vig, you said you shot me and then said you didn't shoot me. I did this for safe precaution since I didn't trust you with your action and thought you were going to shoot me.
u also know u stopped me from clearing PoE that way, correct?
do u town read me or not juliet, because i do not approve of this action. ur slowing town's momentum

at the very least tells me u r not red since they were planning to use the ability to stop all actions probably, but its also possible u were scared of day kills

~♡

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Kaballah Tree of Life

The Third Sephira Binah

Understanding

First 6 players to quote this post will enter a R/P/S tournament

The winner will get the following ability:

[Active - Understanding] - ???

@Charlie @Gambit @Peroroncino @MitchMatch

Please resend your R/P/S choices.

You can submit the same ones as before.

The Typhoon King

Yamai Kazamachi has activated Archangel Raphael - El Yevurn to superkill Hibiki Higoromo/@Arondight

Great job vig!

Is the general assumption that this is last purple and both Mafias are teams of three? It was four each in Ekko's arcane game, which was of similar size.

u also know u stopped me from clearing PoE that way, correct?
do u town read me or not juliet, because i do not approve of this action. ur slowing town's momentum

at the very least tells me u r not red since they were planning to use the ability to stop all actions probably, but its also possible u were scared of day kills

~♡
I don't see how did I stop you from clearing poe and I did what I felt was for the best at the time. I said earlier that I have you as town or indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.