Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lord Melkor @Kagurashii @Juliet @Bonnibel

thoughts on @MitchMatch and @Meeyori ? put them into 1 post. do u know what they claimed? and what is ur thoughts on it?

~♡
I did not like Mitch this game, he was coasting. Apparently he is believed to be town due to his claims, though he claimed like five roles in one as I remember.

Meeyori I was scum leaning, he seemed to be avoiding attention. But I just made a quick ISO of him and his posts are not terrible for a first time Mafia player. So null read on him right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay you are very persistent, I am one of these two at the bottom.
why did they give yall troll fakes lol

melkor i want u to iso and do all u can to convince that ur character is not a fake claim and that one of the claimed spirits is scum. i can believe it. i am down to lynch charles or juliet even if need be

~♡

why did they give yall troll fakes lol

melkor i want u to iso and do all u can to convince that ur character is not a fake claim and that one of the claimed spirits is scum. i can believe it. i am down to lynch charles or juliet even if need be

~♡
Hm, did Julliet even claim? I do not know her real or claimed role.

And I think Charlie is town. Maybe you can make a case on him if you think otherwise.

@Lord Melkor @Kagurashii @Juliet @Bonnibel

thoughts on @MitchMatch and @Meeyori ? put them into 1 post. do u know what they claimed? and what is ur thoughts on it?

~♡
I saw their claims. Meeyori is one of those players I'm having a hard time buying the claim since 5 players claimed protect and that's way too many protects and there's nothing towny in their thread play. I already talked about Mitch last day phase saying how conflicted I was about him remembering in the mafia 1 chat they sus Mango and Mitch was one of those players I remember who suspected Mango. Only thing that's good about Mitch is he used something on Fuji that confirmed an ability of his.

I saw their claims. Meeyori is one of those players I'm having a hard time buying the claim since 5 players claimed protect and that's way too many protects and there's nothing towny in their thread play. I already talked about Mitch last day phase saying how conflicted I was about him remembering in the mafia 1 chat they sus Mango and Mitch was one of those players I remember who suspected Mango. Only thing that's good about Mitch is he used something on Fuji that confirmed an ability of his.
Which ability did Mitch use on Fuji?

Status
Not open for further replies.