Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt Mihawk the WSS during Roger's era? So why didnt he become PK? Oh he didnt want to? Right? What makes you think any of these men vyed for the WSS title then?

Shanks and Mihawk had duels with no victor. Shanks is a Yonko with different goals and ambitions. Ambition's literal fucking translation is Haki.

Do you not understand this concept lmao?
WSS during Roger's era? I'm pretty sure it was only confirmed that he was well-known already during that time

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido should just tank the attack and let Luffy kill the entire alliance and his own crew lmao

:milaugh:

Man has no consideration for AoE damage to allies, friendly fire is a real problem
Not only that, there's a lot of gunpowder scattered around ONIGASHIMA, the collision of Luffy's punch will create friction and it's sure to reignite and explode the gunpowders. LOL
Everyone will die from the explosion.

Maybe Roger was actually too late to eat the nika nika no mi… it probably requires the user it eat at a young age (more creative period) to awaken. It will be interesting to find that no one In Roger’s crew, sans Buggy, and Shanks’ crew have devil fruits. Just straight up haki-men.

DFs are actually a hinderance. Sea stone or thrown in water, that’s it. Done.

Whitebeard showed you don’t need DFs when he bodied BB.

The whole swordsman arguments feel like nonsense on all sides, it's meaningless to compare Roger to current era characters, it's headcanon to argue Black Blades in relation to powerscales when their origin is still unclear and it's absurd to put all the Mihawk credibility in the WSS title when the series constantly shows people being surpassed regardless of titles or reputation.

Mihawk's best hype isn't really from being known as WSS but from being Zoro's endgoal which means at worst his strength is set to current Zoro's max (since it would be crazy to surpass him showing less than anything so far) and current Zoro is a beast so as long as Mihawk lives his hype grows with Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
almost like you forgot he went toe to toe with the guy who was the strongest in his prime
and confirmed his equal?
if you are equal to the strongest what does that make you ...
The current generation might just be stronger on a whole than the previous generation. All I'm saying is we gotta wait for what that statement means and in what context does Kaidou use it.

I

Indigo

I already know Top Tier scaling in OP won't be for me. It feels too much like end of series Naruto scaling. Shit's crazy and you can hardly even scale ACoC Luffy then you have Gear 5th Luffy pulling out island level punches.
Powerscaling One Piece for me has gone out the window in Wano

just accepted

I'm gonna watch the fights as spectacles of art and power designs, not actual logic and sacling, because that shit makes no sense anymore lol

:kailaugh:

At least that's just me

and this is not just a Luffy thing, but how fast Zoro and Sanji also beat YC1 was crazy

and how Law and Kidd dealt with Big Mom while using infinite stamina cheat code

I think this big fist is going to be the attack that defeats hybrid Kaido and makes him awaken. I think this makes sense for the point we're at at the story, since it was stated that if Kaido loses consciousness the flame clouds will dissapear.

So Momo is probably going to have to start holding Onigashima next chapter with his own clouds. I'm not sure wheter Kaido is going to awaken before Onigashima falls on the flower capital or after, but he's definitely doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.