Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Meme isn't part of Kaido's top 5, 2 characters weaker than Mihawk are there, more are missing, I'm thinking BM is the weakest top tier, her power is like high high tier with top tier durability. :quest:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think Big Mom is a very strong being in the verse but she's an absolutely shit tier fighter.

Mihawk wasn't bloodlusted to kill Luffy his only reason for coming to Marineford was to kill his boredoom. Did you expect him to chase after Luffy same way Akainu was gunning for his head. Since when was Mihawk ever that faithful to follow the WG orders :suresure:
Mihawk: Sorry Shanks, I won't hold back against the one you are getting on.

Mihawk who used Yoru. I can understand your logic if Mihawk had used pocket knife to play around.

Of course he didn't go all out either.

An arm is a huge thing in OP, did Big Mom fight with a broken arm without healing it? Shanks lost his arm entirely.

And Oda portrayed Mihawk and Shanks as rivals - Shanks's growth rate isn't much better than Mihawk's. Oda factually termed Mihawk as the strongest swordsman and yet we still debate it lol.
Current Shanks is definetily Stronger than he was when he lost his arm.He might just be a bit weaker than Mihawk.

I am not sure why we are getting another Momo/Oden flashback. Maybe Oda will reveal something new to us? It could be there for some sort of emotional effect. I would rather have the panels go towards Luffy vs Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.