Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would only not apply to oden if you make these assumptions

if you are assuming you saw all of oden's capabilities in the short bout with kaido?
if you are assuming ones haki cant be stronger than another who has a black blade....( btw this is what set roger apart , his haki) ?
will zoro be as proficient with enma as oden was before making a black blade? what if he isnt? very little reason to think he is necessarily stronger.

too many assumptions here to think its not the case . we just have to wait and see what process is involved in making one cause its clearly not just strength.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. I personally think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, Oden, etc. but there's literally no point in arguing about something so obscure and unknown as the black blade.

P.S. Sukuna stans been EATING
Post automatically merged:

You don't need be an ability user to dominate the world....

But you need to be one to change it.

:kuzanshut:
I dunno man I think it's pretty safe to say Roger changed the world.

somehow Zoro and Sanji fans will make the chapter about Zoro and Sanji and his rivals and that shit discussion even when the chapter has nothing to do with them

Lol I’m not reaching nor am I crying 😂😂😂😂it’s very simple shanks ,mihawks rival is a yonko one who has the respect of kaido the wsc in regards of being one of the few that can fight him currently . This chap confirms roger was a swordsman as well nothing more and he dominated the world. Mihawk currently views shanks the one who kaido has in his 5 as a has been in the story even refusing to fight him at marineford because he knows he is over a one armed has been and yet I’m reaching 😂😂😂 mihawk is stronger than shanks of shanks can hurt kaido with a swing of his sword mihawk is easily matching that or more 😂😂😂
lol

honestly, I shouldnt mock you wanking someone who wasnt even acknowledged kaido's comment
I should have just minded my business
have a good day
mate

No need if you just proved my point, you have no definitive proof that Mihawk has CoC even though he had so many opportunities to use it, but didn't.
We don't have definitive proof for a lot of things, to only look at definitive things when analying something as intricate and layered as a fictional story and narrative that spans over 1000 chapters is naive and asinine.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I personally think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, Oden, etc. but there's literally no point in arguing about something so obscure and unknown as the black blade.

P.S. Sukuna stans been EATING
Post automatically merged:

I dunno man I think it's pretty safe to say Roger changed the world.
Not to the degree that's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.