Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when you can’t use logic to understand that any swordsman adds to the wss hype,and the fact that 3 of the people in kaido list were all swordsmen that’s on u and ur cope for mihawk not mine , so whatever shanks can do swordsmanship wise mihawk the wss can do way more same for zoro. As far as the story necessitates his growth mihawk is still above it 😂😂😂. Just a reminder chap 96 mihawk calls ur boy shanks a has been (definition is outdated) this is current to the story but please keep the mihawk downplay going .
I just find it weird for every other character, I dont need to use another character's feats or accomplishments to scale them
its not mihawk downplay if I insist on not wanking him in a statement where he isnt mentioned.
you are just reaching and crying because am not reaching like you.....

a bit weird but ok. guess if kaido wont wank mihawk, some of his stans will find reason to put him there.
thats a good mentality to have tbh.

True swordsmans put everything they have behind their swords, Roger and Shanks must have Haki abilities that are not related to swordsmanship.. Roger and Shanks use swords as a weapon while Mihawk and Zoro use their swords as a way of life.. Example Roger isn’t the type of swordsman to care about making dents in his sword unlike Mihawk who counts every nick as a mark of shame..
Lmao u still on this true swordsman stuff😂😂😂 a man named his son after his blade and that’s not enough to prove to u he loved his blade and is a swordsman he’ll do u see any nicks on ace he’ll no 😂😂😂

would it make sense to anyone
esp for those thinking zoro makes a black blade this arc
if he did , would that mean he is stronger than oden, rayleigh ,roger , shanks based off that
it was always a delusional way to think in hindsight.
Dumbness
Zoro isn't even above g4 luffy even with black blade

Zoro will never surpass FA, Yonko and PK
That's Luffy's goal and job!

Zoro will only surpass Mihawk and some Admirals , these guys were never grouped with Kaido , WB and Roger

Oh. so just ignorance. We literally know of characters confirmed to have conquerors that haven't used it, like Sengoku.

This is literally as close as Oda can get to telling you Mihawk not only has CoC, but Adv Coc as well, without verbatim saying it.
Ah nice, you used the databooks that confirmed Sengoku having CoC, and yet the same databooks didn't say Mihawk has it, only Observation and Armament.

I haven't been very excited about the direction of the story in the last few chapters, but I actually like a lot of what Kaido says here.

Roger not having a fruit all but confirms that Shanks doesn't either, and if you can be the strongest in the world without having a fruit it keeps things interesting instead of just Luffy and Blackbeard battling to see whose fruit is more OP.

:suresure:
How does Roger wank makes mihawk look great

Roger is PK, King of the seas who rivaled Xebec, WB , BM, Shiki, Garp and Sengoku (all of them are above Mihawk)
Mihawk is WSS who is replaced by Toys

You think Shiki and Kaido are crazy to hype Roger but never Mihawk?
Mihawk isn't even above failed Roger (Shanks) , admitted inferiority to sickbeard while sick Roger matches primebeard

Claiming Mihawk is anywhere equal to Great Pirates or Roger is madness when Mihawk himself admits inferiority to sickbeard and was replaced by Toys, kaido also thinks he's trash alongside other Warlords
Yep,black blades are over hyped.I don't see Mihawk above Shanks or Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.