• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manga> databooks
Manga showed she has it that's enough
No need for vivrecards
Sengoku is stated to have CoC in the vivrecard

Now show me where in the manga, sbs, vivrecards or magazines that it is said that Mihawk has CoC? Headcanon

Show me where in the manga it said Luffy is guaranteed to fight blackbeard. We don't need things to be explicitly shown or stated to understand that this is what is being implied by the story, and this is the direction it will likely head in. When Zoro first attains Advanced Conquerors haki, the first thing Oda shows you is that this is related to his kingly ambition of becoming the WSS. Something Mihawk has achieved. Anything and everything zoro has and does is just hype for mihawk
Post automatically merged:

I am not a zoro Stan but clearly Mihawk is gonna be strong, You know why? coz this is a Shonen manga so every next opponent in some way is going to be more difficult to defeat than the previous one
I'm not a zoro stan either lol, I like him as a character, but he's probably not even in my top 5 favorite. I just know how to read and use my head unlike a lot of other people.

2 Arm Shanks (Shanks' actual potential) > Mihawk > Shanks.

Shanks basically sacrificed an arm (his potential) to bet on the new generation. He made a sacrifice. Him still being the holder of the title he actually competed for with another person is like making the sacrifice meaningless.
Headcanons

Shanks losing his arm never made him weaker per Oda own words

Btw He wasn't in prime when he lost and hhenrber lost it in a battle

Keep making fanfictions
Based on height: Shanks > Mihawk
Based on feats : Yonko Shanks > Mihawk
Based on portrayal: Yonko Shanks > Mihawk ~ Young Shanks

Shanks keep having better stuff : stopping kaido, the war, matching WB, hyped by kaido and BM, he's taller. Also made WBP step back to escape his CoC range.
While Mihawk is shorter and was stopped by Vista and Croco, couldn't beat pre ts luffy...replaced by Toys

Oda is clear who's stronger

If Mihawk > or = Yonko Shanks
Oda would wank Mihawk the same way he wanks Shanks in the manga
Look at Roger and WB ,both get wanked
Roger even got more hype this chapter again
Both feel like Kings of the world..

People downplaying G4

G4 and kaido were even...both tanked each others finishers at first
The second OKG would have KOed kaido temporarily maybe but he will get up.
Kaido's finisher KOed Luffy the second time it landed
Oda prorated both attacks to near equal
Kaido needed fs + stronger moves to handle g4 for a reason.
G5 is just something kaido can't beat.

Also Df users are the peak of OP despite Roger being an exception of non df being top 1
Luffy and Teach > Roger /Oden/ Shanks
G4 isn't taking Down Kaido you clown

Black blade is not about who has better haki or who's stronger
But how you're one with your sword

Ryum and Mihawk have them yet are put below Yonko and FA
Even Oden is more respected by Kaido than them

Wonder if some of the folks here who are experts at running away when their headcanons are shattered, would again run away when Mihawk is proven to be a COC user.

Then again, it'd just be a repeat of what they did during Wano and even how their idol Big Meme ran away from Marco.
Only weak mind schizos run so you can bet it's going to happen again. :usosmug:

True swordsmans put everything they have behind their swords, Roger and Shanks must have Haki abilities that are not related to swordsmanship.. Roger and Shanks use swords as a weapon while Mihawk and Zoro use their swords as a way of life.. Example Roger isn’t the type of swordsman to care about making dents in his sword unlike Mihawk who counts every nick as a mark of shame..
Tf are you talking about? Roger clad his sword in haki like they do

It's far more fulfilling if Zoro forges his own supreme grade swords, both Enma and Wado have the same potential to be turned into black blades. Gifting Zoro a supreme grade sword would cheapen his goal imo
Wdym by gifting?

Fight and get one that's all.

Btw Zoro by the way you want will never have a black supreme blade just the grade below it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido makes a comment about Roger who dominated the world

Retarded zoro Fans : it also applies to Mihawk

Where did Mihawk dominate the world?
The dude doesn't even live in Nw and never ruled it

Roger was ruling the seas alongside WB and Shiki
Mihawk doesn't even rule East blue seas

You're removing one of the key sources in order to Hype the other.
Without the cyborg, I'd argue that Queen isn't any more durable than King.
Remember that this is the same King without the flame who took the advance Color of Supreme King Attack.

I’m not taking anything away
Speed mode exists just as you’ve shown me above

Without the lunarian flame, 3 attacks lay King out. Queen could handle several

Lmao u still on this true swordsman stuff😂😂😂 a man named his son after his blade and that’s not enough to prove to u he loved his blade and is a swordsman he’ll do u see any nicks on ace he’ll no 😂😂😂
Or a wound on the back is a swordsman shame and Mihawk admiring Zoro for that then cutting him down.. Roger dont care about swordsmanship to that level it’s very different..

Status
Not open for further replies.