Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also a quick note - ending the day early will simply result in an extended Night Phase. We have dates to finish from last cycle, and Day 5 won't begin until the dates are moving for this cycle, so while we can end it before the 48 hours are up, it won't be giving time back.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also a quick note - ending the day early will simply result in an extended Night Phase. We have dates to finish from last cycle, and Day 5 won't begin until the dates are moving for this cycle, so while we can end it before the 48 hours are up, it won't be giving time back.
sux this mechanics probably cant be rng'ed or it will lose its meaning xd

~♡

bro i just read this guys role LOOOLL

he investigates and roleblocks at the same time

dudeeee

they roleblcoked me and investigated at the same time. thats what i saw with my passive

@Bonnibel u shud be good lmao. i just needed to read the flips lol. caused unecrssary tinfoils

holy fk rej is basically cleared off that too. man i am kekmalding now

its time i use more than 5% of my full power it seems

lets get it guys

~ <3
What changed between then and now in regards to Bonni?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
these r the players i more or less dont know their characters

kagura
bonni
melkor

i think i know who everyone else is

by PoE, i assumed one of them is glasses girl? the other 2 simply just scum here? unless again scums r one of the roles i know

~♡
I knew this time would come when you’ll want to know my flavour name. I’d very much like to come clean. So you let me know.

Kagu Nyan

@Kagurashii @Kagurashii thoughts on each other. there has been a clear lack of interaction between the 2 of u

~♡
@Juliet

da heck did it post 2 kagura's lol

~♡
I’ve had very less interactions with quite a few people. I didn’t feel anything quote worthy from her posts because her posts seemed decent and nothing suspicious. I have her as town pretty much at this point unless there’s a surprise waiting. If it’s a surprise in the end then that’ll just mean that I have to work on my reads. If you’d also check, I also have very few interactions with Gambit, Meeyori and Melkor too.

Kagu Nyan

This is either LM or Juliet. They came in and it happens.

That character is a former DEM, AST, and now Rat.
This is such a bad angle shooting. You are just like @Peroroncino in this matter.

Also if a character is a former whatever but is part of the MC group now, how does that make them a danger? It’s more straightforward than characters who are still in AST like the ones you were hinting at anyway.

Kagu Nyan

it might be wise to roleblock @Kagurashii tonight

she might not be a town aligned killer

~♡
@Kagurashii kill melkor

after claiming redirect immune if u kill anyone but melkor we will lynch u next day

sounds fair?

~♡
You first role block me. You know fully well that I’m not immune to that shit.

Next you ask me to kill Melkor.

How am I going to kill if I’m blocked. The town blockers would be confused af whether they have to block me or not.

Just decide first.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You first role block me. You know fully well that I’m not immune to that shit.

Next you ask me to kill Melkor.

How am I going to kill if I’m blocked. The town blockers would be confused af whether they have to block me or not.

Just decide first.
i am meming

so will u kill melkor for us ^^

if someone other than melkor got shot we blame u okay?

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.