Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Right now this game be like;

1. Juliet suspecting me because she thinks I might be mafia taking advantage of the Pein kill to take credits. That’s the exact point why she town read me all this time. Just a little pressure, and she did a complete 180. I’m disappointed Jules :(

2. Pot has also sent me straight to his potential scum list when he literally never showed any suspicions on me. You have Meeyori and Gambit in your could flip town and I’d like to know what damning points you found against me to conclude that I’m hopeless cause.

3. Gambit doesn’t have anything against me which he makes up by his angle shooting to accuse me of coasting. Keeps on saying stupid things like member of MC group is potential danger and AST is town.

Right now this game be like;

1. Juliet suspecting me because she thinks I might be mafia taking advantage of the Pein kill to take credits. That’s the exact point why she town read me all this time. Just a little pressure, and she did a complete 180. I’m disappointed Jules :(

2. Pot has also sent me straight to his potential scum list when he literally never showed any suspicions on me. You have Meeyori and Gambit in your could flip town and I’d like to know what damning points you found against me to conclude that I’m hopeless cause.

3. Gambit doesn’t have anything against me which he makes up by his angle shooting to accuse me of coasting. Keeps on saying stupid things like member of MC group is potential danger and AST is town.
Who would you wanna lynch today? And if they flip town where should we go, if they flip scum whats the next step. Walk me through the thought process please ^^

Kagu Nyan

Who would you wanna lynch today? And if they flip town where should we go, if they flip scum whats the next step. Walk me through the thought process please ^^
Bonni should be the priority lynch candidate for today.

If she flips town then we have to get Pot - tho the chances of this happening is very less.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bonni should be the priority lynch candidate for today.

If she flips town then we have to get Pot - tho the chances of this happening is very less.
maybe u shud shoot charles i'll shoot melkor
he might be bulletproof

if bonni doesnt flip a tanky red GF this might be better?

~♡

Ops. ^

Bonnie and if she flips town, i'd say pot but now i think i know his role. Unless it's fake wu. But really hard to say. I'd say LM but no ody really had his back when he was accused of being purple mafia. I'd say Mitch but you said he's fine. Still paranoid about Usopp. I think it will depend on next death, unless it's me and I don't have to worry about it. Hard to say, really. If I had to pick someone, I'd go with Mitch due to that necro ability and fact that he's nowhere to be seen, darling

Kagu Nyan

yea tell that to fuji

i still think tohka/shido can be fake roles but fuji wont belive for now

~♡
Shido is the MC of this series. You think the MC himself is a fake role? I don’t think so.

Also Fuji made it clear that Tohka is mentioned in his wincon amongst other charas so Tohka can’t be a fake role either.

Status
Not open for further replies.