Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol panel of Marco doing it and we see apoo body? If not be quiet
Maybe you should be quiet bc you're grasping at as many straws as I am
Post automatically merged:

I just scratch it down to that, my GP doesn't really say anything

Doctors as useless as always:kobeha:tell me about it
Fuck yeah, my sleep is that bad I full on get shadow people and audio hallucinations. That shit is scarier than actual drugs lmao

Maybe you should be quiet bc you're grasping at as many straws as I am

I just scratch it down to that, my GP doesn't really say anything

Fuck yeah, my sleep is that bad I full on get shadow people and audio hallucinations. That shit is scarier than actual drugs lmao
Damn! Hope you okay dude

Long term drug after effects maybe? You been taking a lot of stuff in your life, right?
Mainly pot, I've dabbled with others at parties and gathos n stuff. Although there was a year where I was ravaged by coke and acid

Can't imagine it dude, if i can't sleep for 4-days straight! i be wildin RN! :milaugh:

maybe this one too
Doctor solis has given me more to run with than my doctors and I'm honest asf with those mf's

Mainly pot, I've dabbled with others at parties and gathos n stuff. Although there was a year where I was ravaged by coke and acid

Doctor solis has given me more to run with than my doctors and I'm honest asf with those mf's
You've been telling your doctors about your past years of drug consumption and they didn't even suggest long term after effects as a possibility????

Nope, they literally brush right over it likes it nothing.
Bu...but doctors are there to help us. They are our friends. Improving our health is their greatest desire

Bruh, some doctors are absolutely brilliant but in a rural town you don't really get them, I don't have the time or money to travel regularly just for a competent doctor or therapist. I'm almost a certified pro at just carrying on with it
In cities they're not better. Trust me. I've seen shit doctors and desolate hospitals in the biggest cities of Germany.

Bu...but doctors are there to help us. They are our friends. Improving our health is their greatest desire

In cities they're not better. Trust me. I've seen shit doctors and desolate hospitals in the biggest cities of Germany.
I used to live in the city and the few doctors I saw were much more professional, but that's when the arrogance starts to take over anyway. It's a lose-lose at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.