Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Roger not possessing a Devil Fruit doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Shanks' philosophy that a pirate should be able to swim seemed like something he would've picked up from Roger. He was as much a father figure as he was a captain.
I bet Roger highly contributed in shaping Shanks combat style, or at least Rayleigh did, but I'm betting on both to have abudantly contributed. 🤔

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And what argument did you provide besides a “glorified DJ” Zoro only did 3 sword slashes and coated them in ACoC.
Because he canonically made a Yonkou afraid of his attacks pre COC.

How is that any more of a threat vs something far hotter than even magma?
Headcanon. Akainu fisted Ace and made holes onto Whitebeard while Queen's clothes didnt even burn.

Sanji is more of a threat against the Yonko
In your dreams maybe. Bring actual canon proof if you wanna argue though.

Next time you wanna quote me come with less bias and more proof you actually read and understand the manga

At least 1 IJ kick would’ve done more damage than any of Zoro’s slashes
Sure lmao.

So why the fuck you think he is someone special if hes afraid about fighting actual strong people , it seems only people he fought is shanks and thats it , all he does is wait for zoro to take his title, no one else cares or cared about this ever.
I don't see where the problem is, dude actually achieved his goal
became WSS and chilled
People should come to fight him not the other way around

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
he isnt interested because he knows his place
his rival on the other hand doesnt seem to care

be it whitebeard, kaido ,akainu
he is ready to step in and here's the odd thing , he comes out of it unscathed.
that is by far greater portrayal
He isn't interested because he's already achieved his dream and is sitting on top of the world. He has nothing to do with silly politics/fights between the Navy and the Yonkou. Heck he even became a Shichibukai because of how easy it would be for someone like him.

He literally is Sword Saitama.

Greater portrayal = actually stronger?
99.9% of the time yes since mihawk has no feats
and the one he does have also
pales in comparison to shanks as well.

But I also brought it up because you seem to think wb respected mihawk and not shanks
thats not the case
relevant characters ( the really strong ones) have a lot more to say more to say/todo with shanks than mihawk. that is a fact.

I don't see where the problem is, dude actually achieved his goal
became WSS and chilled
People should come to fight him not the other way around
It literally is matter, because if he actually didnt fight someone strong to get the title then he is a fraud lmao, how is zoro gonna be stronger then "swordman roger" if his end goal is a guy who didnt even fight someone strongworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.