• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
99.9% of the time yes since mihawk has no feats
and the one he does have also
pales in comparison to shanks as well.

But I also brought it up because you seem to think wb respected mihawk and not shanks
thats not the case
relevant characters ( the really strong ones) have a lot more to say more to say/todo with shanks than mihawk. that is a fact.
Mihawk is so good he is so praised without feats

That's about as unordinary as his astounding grandeur :cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But I also brought it up because you seem to think wb respected mihawk and not shanks
thats not the case
relevant characters ( the really strong ones) have a lot more to say more to say/todo with shanks than mihawk. that is a fact.
When Whitebeard and Shanks met, they ended up talking about Mihawk, his "legendary" duels with Shanks. In the canon, it was always "Oh it's Shanks, the guy who used to duel with the WSS in the past" and not once has it been "Oh it's Mihawk, the guy who used to duel with someone who later became a Yonkou".

I think Oda stretched things too much in Wano, we all thought that this chapter was Momo's great moment but it was just a preparation for it just like the previous chapter.
Many things happen in Wano but at the same time nothing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When Whitebeard and Shanks met, they ended up talking about Mihawk, his "legendary" duels with Shanks. In the canon, it was always "Oh it's Shanks, the guy who used to duel with the WSS in the past" and not once has it been "Oh it's Mihawk, the guy who used to duel with someone who later became a Yonkou".
Ace novel even said shanks got famous from fighting mihawk. Mihawk already made his name pre Rogers death

He isn't interested because he's already achieved his dream and is sitting on top of the world. He has nothing to do with silly politics/fights between the Navy and the Yonkou. Heck he even became a Shichibukai because of how easy it would be for someone like him.

He literally is Sword Saitama.
sitting on top of the world in niche category *
and clearly shanks is looking for something greater challenging the wsc, the future fleet admiral and wb to clashes
while mihawk is satisfied with where he has got to and has no interest in any grander goals hence mihawk knows his place is an accurate statement.

what are you contesting?
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is so good he is so praised without feats

That's about as unordinary as his astounding grandeur :cheers:
I dont know why I found this funny lol

Oda: "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

B

Ballel

Lmao. Bleeding the heart out and sleeping for a long ass time after it is called Endured.
Zoro didn't endure the injuries until they healed, this was impossible because they were so bad it almost killed him.

Nonetheless, he endured it for a good amount of time without losing conciousness.

It literally is matter, because if he actually didnt fight someone strong to get the title then he is a fraud lmao, how is zoro gonna be stronger then "swordman roger" if his end goal is a guy who didnt even fight someone strongworthy.
do we know who he fought??

Do you actually know what you are saying? No one, NO ONE should be stronger than Mihawk
Zoro's dream is to become the strongest ever, his final opponet should be close to that, reading comprehension

It means the same thing, and oden was highly respect by kaido yet hes not close to roger, whitebeard praising shanks and mihawk doesn't make mihawk at roger or wb level

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
sitting on top of the world in niche category *
and clearly shanks is looking for something greater challenging the wsc, the future fleet admiral and wb to clashes
while mihawk is satisfied with where he has got to and has no interest in any grander goals hence mihawk knows his place is an accurate statement.

what are you contesting?
Post automatically merged:

I dont know why I found this funny lol
One time clashes mean shit.
Yeah his place above shanks

do we know who he fought??

Do you actually know what you are saying? No one, NO ONE should be stronger than Mihawk
Zoro's dream is to become the strongest ever, his final opponet should be close to that, reading comprehension
Big mom didnt mantion him, kaido didnt mantion him, roger never mantioned him ? Garp didn't mantion him ? Tell me who do you know he fought ?

correct because shanks was the underdog at the time and has clearly evolved and continues to.

Status
Not open for further replies.