Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
did zoro get stronger as a swordsman fighting a guy who uses a club like kaido ?
yes
so does mihawk stand to gain from challenging someone like kaido if he is so ugh .... bored ?
yes

people have to understand mihawk knows his place in the world .
What are these takes even lmao? Zoro by fighting Kaidou grew in HAKI, not swordsmanship. Mihawk's haki is already at the pinnacle.

Imo Shanks powerlevel will be decided once its clear whether Luffy's gonna fight him as an arc boss or not lol, if Shanks is an arc boss for Luffy then he will be Kaidou's near-equal at minimum imo, but if he's gonna be toppled by someone else then i strangely think that he will be (clearly) weaker than Kaidou.

...CoC able to affect Akainu was crazy portrayal tho...

Prove to me that Mihawk is above Roger.
Only one alive with a black blade. Roger cant make that claim. He failed his sword Ace, just like he failed his son Ace. So why would Roger ever beat Mihawk? You think Mihawk would let that slide? Hes undefeated. Prove to me why Roger is above Mihawk? Because Roger had many rivals, but that doesnt mean he stronger than them; i.e. WB would kill Roger, because he can create his own high ground.

:suresure:

false
whitebeard said many call it a legend , this is exclusive of himself
he never claimed it was legendary ...

WB doesn't even hype mihawk here
He just talks about their duel which among other legends are still new to his ears...
Shanks is the one who hypes Teach than hyping Posthawk.

These guys are so desperate to wank Mihawk

Neither WB or Kaido nor BM think highly of Mihawk as a challenger

Only one alive with a black blade. Roger cant make that claim. He failed his sword Ace, just like he failed his son Ace. So why would Roger ever beat Mihawk? You think Mihawk would let that slide? Hes undefeated. Prove to me why Roger is above Mihawk? Because Roger had many rivals, but that doesnt mean he stronger than them; i.e. WB would kill Roger, because he can create his own high ground.

:suresure:
Roger equal to Whitebeard who happens to be WSM.

By default WSM > WSS.

Case closed.

It is stupid to think Mihawk and Shanks had the same growth
No OG warlord is meant to grow in power or have a huge growth as inactive Pirate

Anyway,
Shanks will never be replaced by Toys
Oda will never have someone stronger than Shanks or equal as mere Warlord

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And this was after all that evolution, when he met WB what did WB refer to him as?

Lanji on the low top tier Posthawk train :milaugh:

Seriously though, is he still the WSS or not? Meaning, till now he hasnt found his worthy rival who can challenge him. And still treats Shanks as a one armed has been, with Shanks still to this date being referred to as the dude who duelled Mihawk in the past.
its almost like wb is an entire biased person who refused to acknowledge shanks was no longer the snot nosed brat on the ship while the vivre card tells us he was more than that.

"Lanji on the low top tier Posthawk train "
nah

"Seriously though, is he still the WSS or not? Meaning, till now he hasnt found his worthy rival who can challenge him. And still treats Shanks as a one armed has been, with Shanks still to this date being referred to as the dude who duelled Mihawk in the past."

he is as long as no one stronger challenges him for it
whitebeard had the wsm title till death didnt he . If I ask fans here if he was the strongest in mf I have a feeling a huge section would disagree with me.

I wont conclude anything on mihawk shanks yet
but I think the general point of black blades being the thing that make him stronger than any of these people is out the window now.

Status
Not open for further replies.