Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mihawk first appeared in the story, he wasnt called a Warlord he was called the WSS. Nobody ever hyped up Mihawk as a Warlord like they did for Crocodile, Jinbe, Doflamingo, Hancock etc. Only as the WSS.
Comeback

If Mihawk was stronger than Shanks he will not be a warlord and let alone expelled by WG

You guys should use your brains
WG didn't want Garp to go and still regret Kuzan
While Gorosei and rest haven't shown remorse of Mihawk being replaced
WG fear making war against FA/Yonko level dudes that's why despite Garp insubordination, they still kept him around.

WSS means nothing

Pk, WSM & wSC are Yonko/ Great Pirates
Wonder why oda gave WsS to warlord category, which shows that it falls beneath Yonko level

Mihawk never taught zoro how to make black blades tho
He taught him how to coat his blade in arnament haki lol, and sure he may have not taught him how to make it permanently black but neither did Rayleigh teach luffy directly about adv hakis nor did he show him how to flow coc haki or even tel him about it so what’s the point ur making ?

the mere warlord is a legend among men according to the author
Oda never said "legend" in that sbs
You guys keep using the wrongky translation VIz made
They added the word "legend"

Buggy is also a legend btw
Everyone can very a legend and it doesn't mean you're on the same level

Imo Shanks powerlevel will be decided once its clear whether Luffy's gonna fight him as an arc boss or not lol, if Shanks is an arc boss for Luffy then he will be Kaidou's near-equal at minimum imo, but if he's gonna be toppled by someone else then i strangely think that he will be (clearly) weaker than Kaidou.

...CoC able to affect Akainu was crazy portrayal tho...
my personal headcanon is after luffy gets the plaudits for taking down kaido

BB is on the move
oda is on about shanks making his as well
BB needs a huge victory to cement himself just as luffy will this arc.

and honestly dragon , shanks
either of those two guys , whoever it ends up being needs to be strong enough to make his feat not just comparable to luffy's but better. For everyone to recognize that, whoever it ends up being needs to be given an appropriate amount of hype and honestly I am leaning to shanks.
if the audience realizes someone that strong couldnt take down blackbeard, then he enters the fold as the strongest thing around.
I know @Paperchampion23 disagrees with me
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.