Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact all makes sense when you have Mihawk arguably thinkin that Shanks is not on his level as he is specifically looking for a swordmaster to surpass him according to the VC 🧐
Exactly lol they just want to ignore that fact that’s when the Vc is false and not cannon but they will accept everything else 😂😂😂

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
my personal headcanon is after luffy gets the plaudits for taking down kaido

BB is on the move
oda is on about shanks making his as well
BB needs a huge victory to cement himself just as luffy will this arc.

and honestly dragon , shanks
either of those two guys , whoever it ends up being needs to be strong enough to make his feat not just comparable to luffy's but better. For everyone to recognize that, whoever it ends up being needs to be given an appropriate amount of hype and honestly I am leaning to shanks.
if the audience realizes someone that strong couldnt take down blackbeard, then he enters the fold as the strongest thing around.
I know @Paperchampion23 disagrees with me
:suresure:

i get that Orochi and Kaido are dual antagonists for this arc, but man I still don’t see the benefit of keeping orochi around this long and constantly moving away from the final fight to go back to it. I like the scabbards and want a good resolution but all of this stuff could’ve happened 10+ chapters ago.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are wrong lol
WG allowed it
If they didn't want, they will not accept the Kings votes

No Gorosei even regrets Mihawk departure or replacement
@bold: Thank you for enlightening us with your brilliant takes after your private discussion sessions with Oda and Ndule Piece. However you can keep your brilliant headcanon takes with yourself, we rather prefer to read the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.