Status
Not open for further replies.
He is either alive so that the 9 samurais can cut his head for once and all
Or he is alive because ODA wants to give chance to shitty Kurozumi clan and stop the cycle of revenge
Both could have been done without another fake death. And to make the chapter worse Luffy vs Kaido gets yet another cliffhanger with Luffy attacking as if the last one didn't even happen. It's getting more and more tedious now. And I say that as an "Oda *anker".:mihugh:

If Orochi dies by a Kozuki then Oda'll certainly have to asspull a good Kurozumi from somewhere
Toko being a Kurozumi would be even better.
And Yasuie knowing this when he adopted her would be even more better.

Because he had also "adopted" Orochi whom he knew was a Kurozumi, who turned out to be scum.
Yasuie would gain so many respect points for me if he didn't let this change his views, that it's not the Kurozumi heritage that makes one a bad person but went and did the same thing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally prefer to see things as they are. I was in hospital for 3 months after a severe injury.
After the things I have experienced there I can't deny the open sadism of health professionals, doctors and nurses alike.
Fuck bro, hopefully everything is all good now! I've never had to deal with extended stays at hospitals, most I've had to deal with was a month in mental hospital 6 years ago. I can definitely see where you're coming from, whilst I never personally dealt with it first hand I witnessed quite a few very shocking things amongst it all

Toko being a Kurozumi would be even better.
And Yasuie knowing this when he adopted her would be even more better.

Because he had also "adopted" Orochi whom he knew was a Kurozumi, who turned out to be scum.
Yasuie would gain so many respect points for me if he didn't let this change his views, that it's not the Kurozumi heritage that makes one a bad person but went and did the same thing again.
I was about to make a statement about the resilience of the shimotsukis and realised zoro is a horrific racist :josad:

I found on Pinterest an artist who draws stuff like that one and I am bought
Never new I needed to see this, what a cute lil piece tbh :steef:
Post automatically merged:

:pepemotion: I hope you're better now mate.
I just hate to know that people are suffering :pepemotion:

:pepeke::stop:
I suffer all the time, but mental stability has become much closer to being a reality than a dream!

You don't buy into the Zoro being a racist propaganda??

You weren't here when the Zoro racism thing started?

No one takes that seriously, r...right? RIGHT?
Haha fucking GOAT! I fucking hope your right, but it wouldn't surprise me if people take it seriously especially a certain fanbase that hates woro

How come? Sounds interesting unlike the chapter. :endthis:
Hence why I haven't wasted my time in the discussion thread :kuzanshut:

Haha fucking GOAT! I fucking hope your right, but it wouldn't surprise me if people take it seriously especially a certain fanbase that hates woro

Hence why I haven't wasted my time in the discussion thread :kuzanshut:
Ok but what did you mean about the resilience and racist stuff?

You weren't here when the Zoro racism thing started?
No I wasn't apparantly. Only ever heard of the Shanks fish racism running gag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.