Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
2. Pot has also sent me straight to his potential scum list when he literally never showed any suspicions on me. You have Meeyori and Gambit in your could flip town and I’d like to know what damning points you found against me to conclude that I’m hopeless cause.
It's mostly PoE since I based the list on flavor details and mechanics that came from other players. It's pretty liquid though so I'd have to reassess next dp.
:hapnoel:
Who would you wanna lynch today? And if they flip town where should we go, if they flip scum whats the next step. Walk me through the thought process please ^^
Bonnibel as you know already. Since I was the main push on Bonnibel I would have to take responsibility if she somehow flips town.

I'm 101% she flips scum though, with a 1% margin of error. She would have to have a super duper immunity through abilities not existing and had to have been redirected by the WQ. Cause iirc Aron didn't have one and red's would have no reason to try to redirect her if they turned actions off.
:kayneshrug:

When she flips scum then I'm going to reassess my potential scum/town list and go from there next dp. Factoring threadplay into it as alongside mechanic/flavor talk.

B

Bonnibel

okay fr where is bonni

everything alright @Bonnibel ? missing english paper isnt that bad i hope

~♡
dude what did I get back to...
Yeah these following 3 weeks are the last weeks of my semester so I was catching up on missing work.

I dont have time to read all this new shit but how is Pot confirming his ability name supposed to be alignment indicative at all. I've been on that WQ theory on him but it's not like I scanned him as white queen. Way too quick to jump on that Ekko.
These other people that also voted me have zero original thoughts. I'm sure most of them are town but some of them must be mafs

Emil

Certified Memelord
dude what did I get back to...
Yeah these following 3 weeks are the last weeks of my semester so I was catching up on missing work.

I dont have time to read all this new shit but how is Pot confirming his ability name supposed to be alignment indicative at all. I've been on that WQ theory on him but it's not like I scanned him as white queen. Way too quick to jump on that Ekko.
These other people that also voted me have zero original thoughts. I'm sure most of them are town but some of them must be mafs
i am voting melkor and i think hes the better lynch, but a big mechanical inconsistency like this cannot be ignored. plus hard PoE

you should claim character imo

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
i wanna lynch melkor today

if he flips town, blast right through charles/juliet/mitch/meeyori
if he flips scum, continue with bonni

~♡

i wanna lynch melkor today

if he flips town, blast right through charles/juliet/mitch/meeyori
if he flips scum, continue with bonni

~♡
Fuji says Mitch is good. So she could be one of his GA targets, making her town. I want to give Bonni the benefit of the doubt as she's the one who openly claims an ability since day one. Juliet is worse looking tbh.

But the rest I agree.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don't think I even saw this person show up. whos claiming her?
Gambit, she showed up here
The AST

Ryouko Kusakabe has activated Combat Realizer Unit (CR-Unit) on ???

Status
Not open for further replies.