Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because I assumed it was about Haki, and not swordsmanship, so I waited for confirmation:myman:

Like I said, Swordmanship requires haki, sure. Haki does not require swordsmanship. Roger can be a shit swordsman with the strongest haki. Luffy imbues the same Haki Zoro does to his fists, instead of blades. The "skill" at which Zoro uses said haki is different.

This is the same man who merely swiped Oden, someone who was probably the strongest samurai in Wano and almost defeated Kaido, away with his haki alone.

You guys are just not getting the difference, and thats OK, you will at some point lol.
Except Roger isn't a shit swordsman he's a master swordsman with strong enough swordsmanship to use a supreme grade sword

He took down an Yonko, Zoro is suited for KFC after the fight against Albert, nothing more. :ihaha:
Midd took down no one:vistalaugh:, he has no form of advanced haki and won't ever have, can't use hardening and his DF is a trash collector, Zoro only carried the rooftop and saved Midd's ass multiple times and then he got 20x stronger with AdCoC, ragdolled King and now we wait for Luffy to get a W before the inevitable. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.