Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People don't understand this simple concept: it's a 1 way street. Like @HA001 says, Swordsmanship is haki. Sure. Cool. Fantastic.

Haki is NOT swordsmanship however lol. You can be a master Swordsman with proficient haki and one of the strongest people in the world. You can also be the strongest haki user in the series who happens to use a sword when he fights, which is quite literally what Kaido is saying here with DFs.

Luffy's fruit heavily uses Haki in all forms, and requires it in G4 and G5, but Haki output has nothing to do with his power overall.

In fact, Luffy beat Katakuri in the opposite way Kaido is talking about here. He had weaker CoA and FS, yet still won due to his proficiency with his DF. At the peak, for someone like Roger, this does not matter.

Realize that Mihawk is never talked about in any of these situations lmao
That take doesn't make any fucking sense when it comes to swordsmanship as I've just proven to you

The stronger swordsman when it comes to swordsmen with no fruit is whose haki is stronger

you couldn't quote me Yesterday :suresure: Zoro uses Haki with swordmanship and his King of hell sword style is based on using forms of adv Haki :suresure: Shanks tard you got bodied now go back to ur cave to make new headcanons:suresure:
Because I assumed it was about Haki, and not swordsmanship, so I waited for confirmation:myman:

Like I said, Swordmanship requires haki, sure. Haki does not require swordsmanship. Roger can be a shit swordsman with the strongest haki. Luffy imbues the same Haki Zoro does to his fists, instead of blades. The "skill" at which Zoro uses said haki is different.

This is the same man who merely swiped Oden, someone who was probably the strongest samurai in Wano and almost defeated Kaido, away with his haki alone.

You guys are just not getting the difference, and thats OK, you will at some point lol.

He took down an Yonko, Zoro is suited for KFC after the fight against Albert, nothing more. :ihaha:
He who? Kanjuro? Law?

I mean, let's rank who hurt Big Mom the most to the least between all 3
Kanjuro
Law
Kidd

I think Kanjuro and Law are kinda interchangeable, but everyone non biased can tell who gets the 3rd rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.