Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Nothing is gonna top Hakai. 2 Yonkos, 1 in Hybrid form, the other is in her not nerfed (not skinny nor amnesia) state doing one combined attack.

But of course some people gonna pretend Hakai never existed, realizing who actually stopped it.
First of all, the one who actually stopped it only stopped it for a second and would have died if Law wasn't there to save him, hence Big Mom's comment on how "they escaped / avoided" it, yet the fraction of time he blocked the attack was enough to turn him into a mummy

Second of all, Kaido was capable to match Big Mom's napoleon attack while in base, so in hybrid form, he might be capable to generate stronger hits than her, and since hybrid, Kaido showed multiple other forms in his drunk form, with Luffy also commenting on his haki getting stronger, all of that suggesting that Kaido is capable to generate stronger attacks than whatever his contribution was in the hakai showing. And Luffy was capable to match that Kaido in all those forms even before G5, whose power is mentioned only to be limited by imagination

Third of all, i never said it would be strongest attack for sure, hence why i said it could depend on the scale and power of the attack(we've yet to have the visuals of the attack)

He brings Roger up as an example of his point, "ability" isn't the key to conquest, but haki, "it surpasses all"

Lol...the whole discussion and this is the context....ability or haki Luffy has both....so Kaido hyped Luffy showing Roger as an example.....Luffy fans eating good.....

this could also be that fight could end with a winner who has the strongest will/haki....no wonder Oda gave Luffy so many losses....and makes him comes back stronger each time he lost....for Luffy, stronger the foe, stronger the will power......

anyways...amazing for all Luffy fans out thhere....

@Luffy is the mc @General duke hyou @Tyki_Mikk @Rmstorm @Bogard @Sentinel
Not just that. I think this quote is also in preparation for his battle against Blackbeard who will have awakening of all his devil fruits, but Luffy ultimately beating him by showing stronger will power

That take doesn't make any fucking sense when it comes to swordsmanship as I've just proven to you

The stronger swordsman when it comes to swordsmen with no fruit is whose haki is stronger
You haven't proven anything lol. Luffy was taught the basics of Haki, not an improvement on his fighting style. Rayleigh, a swordsman, taught Luffy this. Which, funny enough, Rayleigh himself has shown non-sword related moves and attacks based on HAKI.

But no, continue to ignore what I'm saying here.

Very relevant my ass.
Zoro defeated King with haki.
Sanji defeated Queen with daddy gene and distraction.
Jinbe defeated Whos Who with fishman karate.
All 3 didn't use devil fruit.

Meanwhile:
Luffy pulled destiny, mythical gear 5 Nika and Kaido isn't impressed he wanking DFless character instead.
Law and Kidd both pulled awakening, yet in the end Big Mom was defeated thanks to Kanjuro's explosion.

Devil fruits are treated like trash lately.
lol ok topi

First of all, the one who actually stopped it only stopped it for a second and would have died if Law wasn't there to save him, hence Big Mom's comment on how "they escaped / avoided" it, yet the fraction of time he blocked the attack was enough to turn him into a mummy

Second of all, Kaido was capable to match Big Mom's napoleon attack while in base, so in hybrid form, he might be capable to generate stronger hits than her, and since hybrid, Kaido showed multiple other forms in his drunk form, with Luffy also commenting on his haki getting stronger, all of that suggesting that Kaido is capable to generate stronger attacks than whatever his contribution was in the hakai showing. And Luffy was capable to match that Kaido in all those forms even before G5, whose power is mentioned only to be limited by imagination

Third of all, i never said it would be strongest attack for sure, hence why i said it could depend on the scale and power of the attack(we've yet to have the visuals of the attack)

Not just that. I think this quote is also in preparation for his battle against Blackbeard who will have awakening of all his devil fruits, but Luffy ultimately beating him by showing stronger will power
guy where have you been

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If that's the case why did Roger have a supreme grade sword instead of a stick
Because he chose to and he could?

If i have the choice between a BMW 1 and a BMW 760li, i will choose the 760li, but this doesnt mean i am a BMW enthuisast or even a high end car driver, when i always get mentioned as the best admin in the world. It can correlate, but it doesnt need to.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You haven't proven anything lol. Luffy was taught the basics of Haki, not an improvement on his fighting style. Rayleigh, a swordsman, taught Luffy this. Which, funny enough, Rayleigh himself has shown non-sword related moves and attacks based on HAKI.

But no, continue to ignore what I'm saying here.
I have proven it. The fact is you can't refute it and keep running to luffy a non swordsman who has a devil fruit.
Strongest swordsman is the person who has the strongest haki on sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.