Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Midd took down no one:vistalaugh:, he has no form of advanced haki and won't ever have, can't use hardening and his DF is a trash collector, Zoro only carried the rooftop and saved Midd's ass multiple times and then he got 20x stronger with AdCoC, ragdolled King and now we wait for Luffy to get a W before the inevitable. :milaugh:
:pepecopium:

Killer would have taken down King even faster as Zoro, since he would have figured the flame-armory way faster.
Heck, even Usopp would have beaten King.
The biggest problem for Zoro in the fight against King was to use his brain once in a while.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because he chose to and he could?

If i have the choice between a BMW 1 and a BMW 760li, i will choose the 760li, but this doesnt mean i am a BMW enthuisast or even a high end car driver, when i always get mentioned as the best admin in the world. It can correlate, but it doesnt need to.
Why did he choose to if it doesn't matter. Why not even take a bog standard sword if it doesn't matter. As usual your point is nonsense. Stick to your fanfiction.

Mihawk is also not a swordsman and anyway he doesn't use Haki. Guess who teached Haki to Zoro during the timeskip. Obviously Mihawk didn't do that.

Also.

Zoro also is not a swordsman.
Pff, that cheater. Using Adv CoC and Adv CoA instead of only the bare sword. Such a shameful tricker. He should kill himself out of shame.

Also.
Please notice that Shanks is NOT a swordsman.
H-he isn't, am I right? I-it is obviously that he is not...

H-he is not...

COPE

People who said Mihawk doesn't use Haki have to COPE because of Zoro's high level of Haki
People who hate Zoro have to COPE because Haki is the strongest power and Zoro has the strongest kind of Haki
People who said Shanks, Roger, Rayleigh are not swordsmen have to COPE because they are all confirmed by Oda as swordsmen

Basically: Zoro haters have to COPE

Well, Kaido can say the shit he wants about haki but what will defeat him in the end is Luffy's awakening, so whatever

He's just being a sore loser because Luffy can squash him like a bug now with his massive awakened penis

:goyea:
Oda always wanking Roger and Shanks haki more than their sword skills in the manga

WBP didn't fear his sword skills but haki (CoC)
Kaido wanks Roger's haki and didn't even bother mentioning his sword skills

Kaido is legit top 1-2 all time!
Man I wonder if he does more this chapter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.