Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wasn't Meyori the one with double vote and selfeprotection? That sounds like indie to me tbh
I agree and I have been suspecting them being indie probably white queen or red mafia fake claiming this ability.

Fuji says Mitch is good. So she could be one of his GA targets, making her town. I want to give Bonni the benefit of the doubt as she's the one who openly claims an ability since day one. Juliet is worse looking tbh.

But the rest I agree.
You don't make any sense anymore. I can't be red mafia because they were talking about redirecting me in the leak chats.

her entire summary is 9 lines the spirits have like dozens each except the obscure ones from games and stuff
tinfoil. it appeared in the WU. doesn't matter if a character is irrelevant in the story or not. hosts always have the liberty in doing everything they like. sometimes even going beyond the boundary of being true to the flavor. villains in the story become town and vice versa.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
tinfoil. it appeared in the WU. doesn't matter if a character is irrelevant in the story or not. hosts always have the liberty in doing everything they like. sometimes even going beyond the boundary of being true to the flavor. villains in the story become town and vice versa.
it appeared in the WU and they can be faked we know some roles are fake already

B

Bonnibel

i am voting melkor and i think hes the better lynch, but a big mechanical inconsistency like this cannot be ignored. plus hard PoE

you should claim character imo

~♡
What mechanical inconsistency are you even talking about? Talk about inconsistency, youre talking about Pot, constantly having different passives that conveniently work just right. This dude is lying and you know it.

I'm Reine Murasame and I already claimed invest of course but in case it wasnt clear, my invests cant be stopped. It only scans innocent or guilty so I don't know if it's mafia 1 or 2 or an indie

I also have a one-shot I'm thinking of using tonight which makes me choose three players. I'll live if all three of them are town and get an upgrade to my role which idk about but I immediately die if at least one of them is non-town. also this doesnt count as visiting someone, i just name 3 people.

I also used an x-shot day only ability that basically lets me choose a player and see who they targeted the previous night. I used it on T-Pein before and it was kind of wasted because it only said he targeted himself. wont disclose how many shots I have left of this one

of course I never used my one shot too early but I'm thinking of using it either tonight or the next night. It also reveals their faction, not alignment. So no invest immune bullshit. This can easily fully clear some players or fully out some other players as scum if I tell you who I'm going to choose and I die the next day.

Just appearing in the WU is not enough to be confirmed real. Fake WU appears all the time. I've been looking at older pages and turns out the only person to flip town from DEM so far was still a spirit in Drago's role. Not to mention his and your bio are night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.