Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk at this point,i think hiyori moment with orochi was beautiful as long as she does not run into him again she can always feel that she got her revenge. Personally i would love for momo to grow a pair assuming he makes the clouds like kaido and he is not bound to having to stay by them he could have a epic moment holding onigashima and against orochi, oda did have momo training his swordsmanship throughout the previous acts plus he knows sunacchi which he was told not to say so maybe he will actually say it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sabo having CoC is a no brainer. It's like speculating whether Dragon has it or not.
i'm not so sure about that,sabo gave up on his dream of becoming PK, not very kingly of him.
You know who else gave up on his dream and doesn't have conqueror's haki? Sanji. I think sabo won't have it:zehaha:

I

Indigo

Zoro came out of the TS training with a grand total of one new "swordsmanship" move and that was Rokudo no Tsuji, a Santoryu Ougi move. All of his other improvements were either stats or Haki, which is what he canonically trained with Mihawk.

Haki is intrinsic to swordsmanship.
You know what's even worse? we don't even know if the new "swordsmanship" Zoro learned had anything to do with Mihawk, since it was a three sword style, so Zoro most likely came up with it himself.

The only flashback of training we got so far is just Zoro learning haki and increasing his stats.

It's so weird to say that Haki has nothing to do with being the Strongest Swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.