Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Primebeard > Roger but in a one vs one fight Roger = Primebeard.

Primebeard could take on massive armies that nobody else could and he had top tier haki.

he gave up instead of leading his own crew he sat his ass and decided to be dragon's subordinate instead
So you wanted him to set out and become a pirate after living , eating, sleeping, and training with the RA for 10 years? He likes what they’re doing and has the same goal as the rest of them.

I don’t see how staying with the RA and trying to topple a government that has dominated the world for 500+ years is a bad thing

It completely depends on what direction Oda goes with his writing, for all we know he might be dead already. Which is why I said it's headcanon territory.
Assuming he’s alive we have no reason to believe he’ll be anything less than a top tier EOS

And I’m leaning towards him being a top tier with CoC/ACoC

No he wouldn't lmfao you fucking crayon eater
Luffy was taught by 2 FUCKING SWORDSMEN hyou literally taught luffy for him what were SWORD TECHNIQUES without a sword

Again how is zoro going to beat mihawk if not for stronger haki ???
Hear we go with the namecalling cause you cant handle what in saying to you.....you aren't getting it lmfao.

It literally does not matter. Both Zoro and Luffy were taught by swordsmen. Haki is certainly improves swordsmanship and DF usage. However, Haki usage prevails over anything, which is literally what Kaido is saying here. He does not say Roger's swordsmanship is peak, he says his haki is peak. Or are you just not read correctly?

This isn't about Zoro vs Mihawk, it's about Mihawk vs other pirates who have nothing to do with the WSS title. I believe Zoro will surpass Mihawk in Haki and swordsmanship. We literally can agree on that, stop bringing it up.

Many people haven't realize what Zoro's dream actually is.
I mean not long ago we were arguing about WSS is a skill title, like when zoro and mihawk fight it would be a cutting contest and in an amazing double spread zoro is cutting a log in 20 pieces while Mihawk in 19 pieces and losing the title and leave the rest of his life in depression...
All that while zoro only fought 2 fodder swordsmen and everyone else (non swordsmen) was an obstacle who should conquer.
Cutting through steel and elements, coat his swords to be able to cut a mountain into pieces and finally cutting through the toughest defense known to date(king).
All that abilities are mostly haki related and against ability users and not pure swordsmen.
Anyway, this is long and out of context (for now)
This chapter is hype about Luffy of course but people like zoro, Garp, shanks and mihawk etc are getting some hype as well, no matter if people want to admit it or not lol
"This chapter is hype about Luffy of course but people like zoro, Garp, shanks and mihawk etc are getting some hype as well, no matter if people want to admit it or not lol"

that's not what it does. the chapter doesn't hype just people without df
since everyone like roger whether they have a df or not has their own individual willpower and that determines your ceiling . it hypes people like garp as much as it hypes someone like wb .........

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you wanted him to set out and become a pirate after living , eating, sleeping, and training with the RA for 10 years? He likes what they’re doing and has the same goal as the rest of them.

I don’t see how staying with the RA and trying to topple a government that has dominated the world for 500+ years is a bad thing
yes,just like sanji did after he decided to follow his dream again. And i never said toppling the WG is a bad thing i said sabo gave up on his dream that's all

Admirals really do suffer from not getting on panel feats though. Since WCI and the intro of FS the power system been heavily growing and Admirals been slacking behind.

Confident that Post Wano Admirals will catch up by showing many new abilities that validate their position on top.

Till then i guess we take a beating

:endthis:
Yall still have the fact the admirals with their fruits are still stronger than yamato and zoro
Along with us knowing non haki users can defeat characters with haki 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.