Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What mechanical inconsistency are you even talking about? Talk about inconsistency, youre talking about Pot, constantly having different passives that conveniently work just right. This dude is lying and you know it.

I'm Reine Murasame and I already claimed invest of course but in case it wasnt clear, my invests cant be stopped. It only scans innocent or guilty so I don't know if it's mafia 1 or 2 or an indie

I also have a one-shot I'm thinking of using tonight which makes me choose three players. I'll live if all three of them are town and get an upgrade to my role which idk about but I immediately die if at least one of them is non-town. also this doesnt count as visiting someone, i just name 3 people.

I also used an x-shot day only ability that basically lets me choose a player and see who they targeted the previous night. I used it on T-Pein before and it was kind of wasted because it only said he targeted himself. wont disclose how many shots I have left of this one

of course I never used my one shot too early but I'm thinking of using it either tonight or the next night. It also reveals their faction, not alignment. So no invest immune bullshit. This can easily fully clear some players or fully out some other players as scum if I tell you who I'm going to choose and I die the next day.
So you're saying that this one shot of yours reveals the 3 players' factions that you choose?

If what you're saying is true then it would be in our best interest to not lynch you today so you can use that ability to clear people next day phase.

Now we're both on each other's shit lists right now but I want to try to level with you here. What is the wording on your roleblock immunity, does it actually say roleblock immune or does it actually specify that your abilities can't be actionless or something like that?

Even if you think everything I've said before was bullshit at the very least consider that I'm not lying about being RB immune and not lying about using the item action (you can confirm with the other r/p/s players that I did in fact win it). Unless yours is worded differently then there's no way that you should've been able to use an invest.

That's the glaring detail.

The tinfoil explanation in my mind is that the DEM ability lets them choose a player that they let the action goes through. Then they can redirect. Redirects can be spammable and not x-shots so it would be possible to always have a redirect on you.

So basically we consider 3 things here.
1. You have a one shot that basically lets you check 3 other player's factions.
2. You have a special immunity that lets you use an action in an actionless day, but got redirected by red
3. DEM has a bastard move alongside their disable that lets them allow someone to use their actions, which led to a redirect.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you're saying that this one shot of yours reveals the 3 players' factions that you choose?

If what you're saying is true then it would be in our best interest to not lynch you today so you can use that ability to clear people next day phase.

Now we're both on each other's shit lists right now but I want to try to level with you here. What is the wording on your roleblock immunity, does it actually say roleblock immune or does it actually specify that your abilities can't be actionless or something like that?

Even if you think everything I've said before was bullshit at the very least consider that I'm not lying about being RB immune and not lying about using the item action (you can confirm with the other r/p/s players that I did in fact win it). Unless yours is worded differently then there's no way that you should've been able to use an invest.

The tinfoil explanation in my mind is that the DEM ability lets them choose a player that they let the action goes through. Then they can redirect. Redirects can be spammable and not x-shots so it would be possible to always have a redirect on you.

2. You have a special immunity that lets you use an action in an actionless day, but got redirected by red
3. DEM has a bastard move alongside their disable that lets them allow someone to use their actions, which led to a redirect.
how do you redirect immunities? WTF

@Lord Melkor It's hard for me to remember what your actions were since you posted them in separate posts instead of all together in one post. The abilities I remember you claimed was using a protect which was for night 2 and was the other ability a roleblock and you used that on Meeyori and were those the only abilities you have used at night?

Since players are suspecting you, you said your wu showed up two times and what were those day abilities you used, who did you target, and why did you target this person?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Redirect @Bonnibel's invest, did you even read what I wrote.
As in they were able to allow her invest to go through and redirected it to themselves so it would show as guilty.
:pepeke:
this makes it sound like they redirected her immunity
''You have a special immunity that lets you use an action in an actionless day, but got redirected by red''

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Lord Melkor It's hard for me to remember what your actions were since you posted them in separate posts instead of all together in one post. The abilities I remember you claimed was using a protect which was for night 2 and was the other ability a roleblock and you used that on Meeyori and were those the only abilities you have used at night?

Since players are suspecting you, you said your wu showed up two times and what were those day abilities you used, who did you target, and why did you target this person?
he's the blonde guy, supposedly

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
this makes it sound like they redirected her immunity
''You have a special immunity that lets you use an action in an actionless day, but got redirected by red''
You have a special immunity that lets you use an action (invest) in an actionless day, but the invest got redirected by red.

Though if one if these tin foils are plausible then it's the one where they allow an action to go through so they can fuck with it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Let me word this better, here's my tinfoil with this new info.

Red's action disabling ability has a hidden feature that lets them choose an action that another player used and decides on whether to let it go through or not. They know for a fact that @Bonnibel has an invest so they want to sow some chaos by allowing that invest to go through while also redirecting it so that the result will scan as guilty.

Bon gets a guilty scan on me and thinks she found scum so she calls me out. Not knowing that she was able to use it because Red let her. So in her mind, she was able to do it because she is RB immune. For me, I know that I am also RB immune and shouldn't scan guilty anymore AND my action was disabled despite being RB immune. So her explanation on why she was able to scan me sets off fire alarms in my head which makes me think she's scum that's lying. Which leads to the big back and forth between us.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
:zorothink:

it appeared in the WU and they can be faked we know some roles are fake already
Just appearing in the WU is not enough to be confirmed real. Fake WU appears all the time. I've been looking at older pages and turns out the only person to flip town from DEM so far was still a spirit in Drago's role. Not to mention his and your bio are night and day.
Yeah I know. I even said about that earlier.

I made a role back then which has the ability to fake WU which includes a fake flavor and ability. So it's pretty possible that the scums are not only provided with fake claims but the said ability.

Melkor is the man to go.

B

Bonnibel

Okay I'll actually try to reason with you for a second and assume everything you said is true. I can't exactly say what it says word for word but I realized it never actually said "immune to roleblocks". it says my action is unstoppable. So my guess is that I was given a powerful invest and in compensation I dont have any other immunities to manipulation, redirection or any other misguiding actions or bulletproof vests + my possibility of death in my one shot. Like I said it's not just to confirm 3 towns. I'd also be willing to take a bullet to reveal someone as scum. Like say if I name two basically confirmed towns + one other person. I might die tomorrow anyway with this information out and it'd be nice to take a break from this with exams coming up

Also just to clarify, I'm not really RB immune, its just my invest action that is. Kind of wanted to be seen by mafia as someone to completely forget about roleblocking. A watcher or a protect would be amazing or even a refill if I survive next night phase.

Honestly the only reason I think I'm an invest that is still alive is because Mafia is shifting the shade on me with redirected results.

Let me word this better, here's my tinfoil with this new info.

Red's action disabling ability has a hidden feature that lets them choose an action that another player used and decides on whether to let it go through or not. They know for a fact that @Bonnibel has an invest so they want to sow some chaos by allowing that invest to go through while also redirecting it so that the result will scan as guilty.

Bon gets a guilty scan on me and thinks she found scum so she calls me out. Not knowing that she was able to use it because Red let her. So in her mind, she was able to do it because she is RB immune. For me, I know that I am also RB immune and shouldn't scan guilty anymore AND my action was disabled despite being RB immune. So her explanation on why she was able to scan me sets off fire alarms in my head which makes me think she's scum that's lying. Which leads to the big back and forth between us.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
:zorothink:
I'm thinking they could have even just given me fake results like as if my actions were always guilty instead of redirection.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
it says my action is unstoppable
I'd say that would do it. So it WAS basically a way for you to do your action despite actions being disabled. Because since it's "unstoppable" it would go through anyway. So it does seem to be actually a case of redirect/tampering here.
:crazwhat:

I'd say I'm giving you the clear as well, we almost got played like fools but thankfully we figured it out.

Unvote
@Blue @Ratchet

I guess the next step is figuring out the way we use your one-shot as well as the actual lynch target.

B

Bonnibel

If arondight wont talk then voting Gambit would be amazing here. Being miller + scummy threadplay is just asking for it.
unvote
Vote lynch Gambit

how about you start talking sense now. Give me a reason not to lynch you besides "Oh but I'm town but I'm also miller just like Pot!"

Status
Not open for further replies.