Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has all that Roger and Shanks have and soon he will have what Mihawk has as well.
On the other hand, Roger and Shanks and not even Mihawk have what Zoro has.
Demon aura rules supreme. Zoro is inevitable #1 because the other MC is not made for it.
I am sorry but he has not being doing nothing fot the last 10 or so chapters.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is nonsense.
Luffy will surpass Roger before the final war. Roger is nothing but a stepping stone
Yes Roger is not the end of the road for Luffy. But to be PK and finding the One piece has been his dream for 1047 chapters now.

After that Luffy will likely fight Imu etc.

But that's not his dream to do that. His dream is to be PK. What Roger did is the goal.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
?

I said better haki proficiency and worse at swordsmanship. That you very much can be. Because that's literally Luffy or anyone not skilled in the sword if they decide to pick up a sword in the end.

And no, the DF logic still stands because haki is integral to their fruit usage. Luffy wouldn't have gone to Snakeman without Haki. He can't transform to G5 without Haki. Just like Zoro can't use Enma correctly without Haki.

Haki, however, is not tied to any specific thing lol. Zoro using Conquerors to make fodder faint has absolutely nothing to do with his sword proficiency. It's COMMENSURATE with sword proficiency because it's his fighting style, just like Luffy is able to use conquerors with his devil fruit.

Both are conquerors users for the same reasons: they simply are. This has nothing to do with Luffy's DF power, nor Zoro's skill at the sword.
Wrong again as usual
Luffys coa level doesn't jump up and down with his gears it stays the same level
What changes his power defence and speed is the fruit.

Luffy picking up a sword is irrelevant to Roger and shanks who have used swords all their lives and have supreme grade swords which you need to be a master swordsman to weild

Your points are nonsense

Clowns: S-Shanks will have the greatest haki ever because we say so

Manga: Becoming the WSS is a kingly ambition of the highest caliber requiring Zoro to unlock Adv CoC. Zoro's ambition is to become a swordsman so great that his name will reach the heavens. Mihawk laid out the foundations for Zoro in the 2 years to train up his haki and eventually create a kokuto himself

Clowns: S-swordsmanship is not related to haki

:kobeha:

@HA001 @L55

@ShishioIsBack Roger has better hype portrayal and importance but Kaido is getting crzay feats ; if has next level adv coc and tanks Luffy's island level punch then I will rank him higher than roger till the later showed superior feats

More so if kaido shows new form in awakening

Yes he fights with a sword and haki. The point being made is that Haki and Swordsmanship are not directly related. I said Zoro will surpass Mihawk in both, and I meant it, because that is likely true.

However, I do not agree that Haki proficiency = swordsmanship proficiency, because Haki is not exclusive to swordsmanship. You can have stronger Haki (i.e. Roger) and be a worse swordsman than Mihawk, that doesn't mean you will lose in a fight with Mihawk. It also doesn't mean you will win in a fight with Mihawk.

Literally Luffy vs Katakuri. But of course, you don't get this, even while Shanks and Mihawk have never bested each other. Swordmanship does not have this exclusive hold on haki output. I'm sorry, I don't agree with you
thank you for bringing logic here, am kinda grumoy the fact fact people still point ou that the gomu being this O MY GOD FRUIT! whuch isnt. hell the real name is literally the hito hito no mi model nika. being the sun god is a ephite or title. plus. it aint that broken..yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.