Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nope it's linked.

Being the PK means to be the freest man in the world for Luffy. It will allow that.

Roger is the man who did it. Luffy goal is to do the same. For a different reason but to do it nonetheless.

Luffy said it enough for us to believe him.
Stfu.

sanji's words has as much weight as zoro's words sir

to highlight my point
where did he gather up the samurai ? right he didnt.
zoro would be the wss of this era
no way to scale him to roger or ryuma or the likes.

Also Zoro's ambition absolutely does hold more weight than Sanji's throwaway line in thriller bark. There is 0 chance of Sanji being more of a threat to the government than the pirate king himself

However for Zoro, he just unlocked a power that only a handful of the STRONGEST can manifest and use. He's also being set up to forge a kokuto - something only achieved by the current WSS and the Sword God of Wano

:whitepress:

1. Kaido isn't a swordsman.

2. He's talking about himself when comparison to Roger (i.e. Eten says he follows up with another new attack)

3. Luffy is going Gear 5 based on his own Haki. It's not magical haki. This is the same shit you defend for Zoro and Enma. Be consistent. The DF power is simply siphoning his own Haki (otherwise how could Momo recognize it was him to begin with with the VOAT)
Lmao stfu
He got that random ass power up because of joy boy sperm no training required unlike Zoro because his Haki couldn't cut it.

Replace Zoro with Luffy in chapter 1026 and kaido is losing all his limbs because much much much much weaker version of Zoro permanently scarred him.

That is what CoC using pure swordsmen like zoro and Roger can do.

Lmao stfu
He got that random ass power up because of joy boy sperm no training required unlike Zoro because his Haki couldn't cut it.

Replace Zoro with Luffy in chapter 1026 and kaido is losing all his limbs because much much much much weaker version of Zoro permanently scarred him.

That is what CoC using pure swordsmen like zoro and Roger can do.
Zoro has two sword style in KOH , we are winning either way since Dragon Sword style > Gear 5th :queenhear:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its funny a lot of folks in favor of zkk absolutely think its some crazy feat
finishing off a defeated opponent is kinda lame and not all that impressive
but thats just me.
Who told you he will be hakiless, devastated unable to move when ZKK happens?

Not at all impressive. Because it's Zoro right?

The cope begins.

ZKK makes ***** fear.

What does this even have to do with the conversion lol.

And neither have ever been proven to be weaker than Mihawk, so cope:cheers:
Oda : Mihawk is WSS in name and actuality
Oda : Mihawk is waiting for stronger swordsman than Shanks
Mihawk : I have no interest in fighting one armed has been like you

@Paperchampion23 : sHaNkS iSnT cOnFiRmEd tO bE wEaKeR tHaN mIhAwK

Status
Not open for further replies.