Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When luffy beats kaido do people think hes gonna be on the same level as roger and newgate?
Specifically the people that think kaido is stronger than both
Well according to narration
Luffy has reach his peak, he unlock all possible capabilities, awaken fruit after 800 years etc

Is it far fetched to say peak Luffy will be same lvl as Roger/WB or bit stronger
Well i have Roger/WB/Kaido roughly same lvl.
And it's hard to judge because Luffy isn't soloing Kaido from the beginning

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda : Mihawk is WSS in name and actuality
Oda : Mihawk is waiting for stronger swordsman than Shanks
Mihawk : I have no interest in fighting one armed has been like you

@Paperchampion23 : sHaNkS iSnT cOnFiRmEd tO bE wEaKeR tHaN mIhAwK
You weren't here when the best shit happened tho.

Mihawk is strong as long as it is a swordsmanship duel, when it comes to Haki he is not that crazy.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Also Zoro's ambition absolutely does hold more weight than Sanji's throwaway line in thriller bark. There is 0 chance of Sanji being more of a threat to the government than the pirate king himself

However for Zoro, he just unlocked a power that only a handful of the STRONGEST can manifest and use. He's also being set up to forge a kokuto - something only achieved by the current WSS and the Sword God of Wano

:whitepress:
thats cool and all but I dont care for info I already know
that wb face is mine atm interacting with you.
zoro will be the strongest swordsman of this era
I cant say much about how he compares to people not of this era tho esp if the strongest guy he beats is mihawk.

you form those headcanons to convince yourself why he is tho
I am perfectly fine with that.

not sure this guy is reading

what is being said so uh ....
What am I misunderstanding here? The fact that you said that there's no way to scale Zoro to roger or Ryuma? Because thats obviously wrong. Portrayal is a part of scaling and Zoro being paralleled to ryuma obviously holds merit.

Whether you like it or not, Roger is a swordsman with a supreme grade blade and an adv CoC. One of which Zoro already has and the other he is set up to forge. Zoro's feats will continue to accumulate and become grander till EoS.

Oh, he's also taking Kaido's head btw :myman:

It seems that even Zoro fans don't know this lol :

° Zoro used two different styles against King :

Santõryuu vs Santõryu

Three Dragon sword vs Three sword style

三刀 vs 三刀
- 三刀流 (that means “Three Swords Style”) with “style” kanji (流).
- 三刀龍 (that means “Three Dragon Swords”) with “dragon” kanji (龍).

° Raws will prove that :

so it is evident that Zoro used two different styles as the name suggests .

three dragon swords is an upgrade of three sword style.
that's what i was trying to say in the other thread .​

° KOH three sword style :
Overflowing Adv CoA + Leaks of adv CoC

° KOH three dragon swords :
Overflowing Adv CoA + Overflowing adv CoC

° it's good that we get dragon's name in the sword style to fight Dragon Kaido again :endthis:
let's not talk about :

KOH one dragon sword Hiryu kaen > KOH one sword style Hiryu kaen > One sword style Hiryu kaen that scared the shit out of Kaido and big mom and had accomplished ISDS feat without help + shaking the island partially .
:denzimote:
:hihihi:

VC :
Mihawk is waiting for a swordman stronger than shanks

Manga :
Zoro wants to be the King of swordmen is a kingly ambition

King ambition = CoC , Mihawk can't be the WSS or a King without having stronger CoC than any swordman since they can beat him while using Haki .

swordmanship = using sword + Haki
:suresure:
Shanks wants to find OP, a task Mihawk said is more difficult than being WSSM. So wouldn't that mean shanks has a greater kingly ambition?

The manga seems to agree since shanks has literally been using CoC since chapter 1 and split the sky with WB, whereas Mihawk isn't even a confirmed CoC user at this point.

What am I misunderstanding here? The fact that you said that there's no way to scale Zoro to roger or Ryuma? Because thats obviously wrong. Portrayal is a part of scaling and Zoro being paralleled to ryuma obviously holds merit.

Whether you like it or not, Roger is a swordsman with a supreme grade blade and an adv CoC. One of which Zoro already has and the other he is set up to forge. Zoro's feats will continue to accumulate and become grander till EoS.

Oh, he's also taking Kaido's head btw :myman:
"Oh, he's also taking Kaido's head btw"
headcanon

"Whether you like it or not, Roger is a swordsman with a supreme grade blade and an adv CoC. One of which Zoro already has and the other he is set up to forge. Zoro's feats will continue to accumulate and become grander till EoS."

am sure mihawk has those things too yet is weaker than roger
much weaker from what I can see.

which grand feats should I expect from zoro
an admiral, shiryu , mihawk?

I think roger is beyond those people as well so .....
w.e I guess.
lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks wants to find OP, a task Mihawk said is more difficult than being WSSM. So wouldn't that mean shanks has a greater kingly ambition?

The manga seems to agree since shanks has literally been using CoC since chapter 1 and split the sky with WB, whereas Mihawk isn't even a confirmed CoC user at this point.
Not exactly.

Finding OP is a more difficult task overall.

But does remaining as the number 1 is not a good kingly ambition because he doesn't care about piracy? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.