Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda in chapter 1:
"Look at this Devil Fruit power system. So many cool and interesting abilities. Paramecia, Zoans, Logias, etc. Much cool. Wow."

Oda in chapter 1047:

Haki is the shittiest thing Oda ever created in this manga. Not even joking.
Can't wait for the new ULTRA ADVANCED MASTER BOOST HAKI next arc.
And the "ULTRA SECRET SPECIAL 4TH TYPE OF HAKI" in the next one.
Oof.
actually haki is pretty good as well. Some problems are related to the advanced versions tbh. Advanced Observation is Ok, i mean you can predict the immediate future and you have sense of things around you; it’s not op.
Advanced Armament/Ryou is a bit over the top.
Advanced Conquerors for me is bullshit

eloquently proves the point I made which you brushed off as something the spoiler didnt mention.
That wasn't your main point. You said Kaido's statement hypes up only Luffy and said it doesn't have anything to do with people without devil fruits, I.e. Shanks, Zoro.

Yeah and I told you that the « blow » was about the Black blade.

If Roger had a DF it would mean that to be the strongest or co strongest he needed a DF.

Here Roger is naked except his sword and haki yet he is still the strongest

So having a sword without a black blade and using it doesn’t mean being inferior to the one with black blades.

Hence Shanks gained a point here 😈
I am in Roger>Mihawk~Shanks camp, so I dont have a problem with what you are saying here.

But remember this exact same points while comparing Zoro to Kidd or Law.

I mean what do you want from a fraud who was Togashi's fanboy and tried to steal Nen system by making his own Walmart Nen called Haki?

Remember when Haki was only to counter Logia invincibility?
:milaugh:

Oda is contradicting himself arc after arc. He is so lost in the writing. Like a child in toy store. He wants different thing every arc.
If he actually went the Nen route with haki projections(asura) and haki blast it would’ve been way better than punching air

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If he actually went the Nen route with haki projections(asura) and haki blast it would’ve been way better than punching air
Tho he said he doesn't like fighting and etc. It doesn't help with his inconsistency and not being able to decide what is orange and what is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.