Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a DF never granted them superiority over Zoro. When we compare them its the full package : DF, haki, speed, attack power, durability, stamina, match up, portrayal etc etc.
Lol, forget about their superiority. I am saying AdCoC reigns supreme, I.e. Zoro>Kidd~Law

Kaido : Roger Haki help him conquer the seas
Zoro-bunch : but that swordsmanship bro ...
Let's not brush off the fact that Roger had a saizo o wazamaono sword

People are jumping to conclusions way too early. This will be some exposition/dialogue over a few chapters.

Apart from ID guards who were clearly modified in some ways, 4 out of 5 awakened users so far have CoC. 5 out of 6 if you count Kaido.The only one without it is Law, and I suspect he will get it soon.

Kaido said awakening is when your "mind and body catch up to your ability". Maybe CoC is needed for awakening?

That wasn't your main point. You said Kaido's statement hypes up only Luffy and said it doesn't have anything to do with people without devil fruits, I.e. Shanks, Zoro.

I am in Roger>Mihawk~Shanks camp, so I dont have a problem with what you are saying here.

But remember this exact same points while comparing Zoro to Kidd or Law.
" You said Kaido's statement hypes up only Luffy"
never stated that explicitly tbf , not sure I made this my main point either

"said it doesn't have anything to do with people without devil fruits, I.e. Shanks, Zoro."
am sure kaido is not talking about the likes of zoro here, practically just bounced him off the roof a while ago.
shanks not sure where you pulled that from

what I said

"first off why would oda bring it up in a fight with luffy if it has nothing to do with him
what is it that made roger so strong ? obvious answer now (willpower)
are those the same things that shanks could recognize in luffy at a young age?
luffy having or not having a df isnt the relevant part here
its his will in comparison to others which like roger is above the rest"

to which you rebuffed it has nothing to do with willpower

what you got:

"You said Kaido's statement hypes up only Luffy and said it doesn't have anything to do with people without devil fruits, I.e. Shanks, Zoro."

might need to read again...

I also dont know why folks are acting like strong people with dfs still cant have a stronger willpower than strong people without it .
its hyping ones haki in general whether they have a df or not.

zoro’s ambition < zoro’s love for luffy
People are jumping to conclusions way too early. This will be some exposition/dialogue over a few chapters.

Apart from ID guards who were clearly modified in some ways, 4 out of 5 awakened users so far have CoC. 5 out of 6 if you count Kaido.The only one without it is Law, and I suspect he will get it soon.

Kaido said awakening is when your "mind and body catch up to your ability". Maybe CoC is needed for awakening?

dont think so. in my opinion, you have awakening when the voice of the fruit perfectly overlaps the voice of the user

Status
Not open for further replies.