Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also not confirmed they are weaker than Luffy lol. What is the reason Oda portrayed Kidd and Luffy as rival 3 times?
Lol Law is almost oneshot candidate for Luffy now, not confirmed weaker? Please.

The only thing that makes him relevant with the big boys is his hax, which could come into play when Kaidou is distracted or simply as support.

I am conflicted about kanjuro , it did not seem like he hated oden and he really wanted to die. We have some repressed childhood issues hope kanjuro isnt redeemed like pudding.
The way i intrepreted Puck's translations, he didn't repent any of the em (RS), not Oden.

Else, It really make Kanjiro a poor character if he had no hate for Oden, and simply did so based on some hollow reason.

Kanjuro: I am exactly that!

Kinemon: Kanjuro!??

Kinemon: Stop joking around, all of us were almost executed in a boiling pot!!!

Kanjuro: Yes that's right, and it's precisely because I'd have died with you all that I was able to fulfill the perfect role!!!

Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.

Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.

Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information

Is it just me or this doesn't really explain why Kanjurou did all that shit? :odenugh:
Kanjuro's motivations are pathetic and his "I'm emotionless and want to die" schtick is nothing short of the cringiest shit in the 20 year history of this manga.

a
Lol Law is almost oneshot candidate for Luffy now, not confirmed weaker? Please.

The only thing that makes him relevant with the big boys is his hax, which could come into play when Kaidou is distracted or simply as support.
apparently law stands next to luffy and he's equal now. yall keep this hype going
when fights starts am coming for your ass.

This was a lie remember... He was lying to Luffy since his plan ended on Kaido killing Doflamingo for him
but he did start the first move ... without Law ... Luffy wouldn't make it in time

and

Law : the only man who can make some one immortal
Kaido : the only man who consider to be immortal

Law have a very big role to play before the end of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.