Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Law will make Luffy immortal?
or take the immorality away from Kaido ...

sure 20 years ago Oden gave him a scar .... but 20 years!!! is a lot of times

I assume Big Mom Magic make Kaido the monster he is today and Law power can remove that ....

just a fan fiction at this point .... but I guess it can make sense

cause base on power alone!!

if Doffy can low diff you ... Kaido's fart is enough for you

or take the immorality away from Kaido ...

sure 20 years ago Oden gave him a scar .... but 20 years!!! is a lot of times

I assume Big Mom Magic make Kaido the monster he is today and Law power can remove that ....

just a fan fiction at this point .... but I guess it can make sense

cause base on power alone!!

if Doffy can low diff you ... Kaido's fart is enough for you
kaido isnt immortal
red admiral

See newest info, him being Kurozumi makes him loyal to Orochi without the need to be passionate about it
Him being a Kurozumi will also mean he hates Oden for everything that happened to Kurozumi clan in the past.

Which reverts back to my initial claim, PuckTheGreat Translations of Kanjuro not repenting em hopefully refers to Red Scabbards and not Oden. Else it makes him poor character for not doing so for personal reasons, bt something hollow n cheap.

Him being a Kurozumi will also mean he hates Oden for everything that happened to Kurozumi clan in the past.

Which reverts back to my initial claim, PuckTheGreat Translations of Kanjuro not repenting em hopefully refers to Red Scabbards and not Oden. Else it makes him poor character for not doing so for personal reasons, bt something hollow n cheap.
Not everyone has to feel hatred to do their job, this is literally nonsense

Law's fruit will have a really important role this Arc, remember what Oda said Kaido can't just be defeated because his punches were stronger.
Law is probably gonna die in the process but he will make Kaido vulnerable and this is a major plot point that has been hinted way too many times since Punk Hazard.
We are in for awesomeness in this WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.