Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel it has a use here sure ^^
Ok, I have that one-shot. It's might sound bit overcomplicated, so hear me out:

1) I pick 3 people A, B, C.
2) I redirect ability used by A, B and C to person who's determined by these abilities. Meaning all 3 abilities will hit person who would be targetted with the most powerful one. Like A uses roleblock on X, B uses rolecrush on Y and C uses super killshot on Z.
3) What my ability would do is redirecting roleblock, rolecrush and super killshot to Z, because superkillshot is "the strongest one". Well it's not necessary all these abilities, it's fusion of them and how exactly would it look like depends on abilities.

but that's not important

what is important, I will get back information about effect of fused ability (not who targetted who or with what)

but let's say someone says they have roleblock, someone says they have tracker ability, someone says they protect, etc. I could use that on them and if fused ability is "watch, protect and roleblock target", they're saying truth. If it's "watch, protect and kill target" for example, person who said they can roleblock was obviously lying.

You get my point? That's why I'm asking about reusable abilities. I don't want to waste one-shots.

darling

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already did. It's control I claimed earlier. It works different if I hit twins, Yoshino or Kotori, because in that case, I get another shot.
no lets discuss this. yoshino was rej's role right? and we dont know who kotori is yet. twins r cal and rott.
can u explain how it works on them?
and can u explain how it works NOT on them?

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
that was the very post I was meaning for you to look up when we were talking about AST and its possibility of being town. i was hard hinting this from the very start.
i read it during the night 2. wanted to bring it up because u r getting voting now and i dont like ur wagon either

~♡

no lets discuss this. yoshino was rej's role right? and we dont know who kotori is yet. twins r cal and rott.
can u explain how it works on them?
and can u explain how it works NOT on them?

~♡
???

It works on them as it says, it's control, but I don't get flavour. For example what I'd get is "roleblock 2-shots, killshot 1-shot, self-protect - 1-shot". And if I hit one of them I'd get information saying I can use it again. So I guess it's mix of control and investigation. I didn't want to use it on Cal because I was expecting him to be here and by control I do waste used abilities. I went for UwU to check out if they have suspicious abilities like killshots, rolecrushes, stealing votes, etc, but they died the same night so I wasted it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
A Turn of Fate

Natsumi has used Kurumi Tokisaki's Sephira - Binah

Understanding has been activated killing Shidou Itsuka/@MitchMatch

You are Shidou Itsuka

“If they reject you! Then more than all of them combined! I will accept you!” - Shidou Itsuka

[Passive- Regeneration] - [REDACTED]

[Passive - Spirit Power Absorption] - Shidou was born with the unique ability to absorb the power of Spirits. Permanently and randomly get one base ability from each flipped Spirit role.

[Active - El Na'ash] - Both of the Yamai Sisters, despite using different weapons, have the power to manipulate wind. They can gracefully control the air currents in order to glide through the sky. Watch a player of your choice.

[Sixth Bullet Vav] Know every player that performed an action on you during the last cycle.

[Active - Tome of Revelation] - By using her Angel Rasiel, Nia can know every fact about the World. Investigate a player every cycle.

[Active - Child Dream] - Rio has the power to summon multiple guardians, cloaked beings with humanoid forms and 6 wings that wear either a red, white, or black cloak sending them to a player and protecting them. Protects a player for a cycle.

[Active - Paradise Lost] - Rinne also has the power to summon multiple guardians, cloaked beings with humanoid forms and 6 wings that wear either a red, white, or black cloak. and can use them as messengers. Whisper to a player once per cycle.

[Active - Blizzard] - Yoshino comtrols the water particles in the surrounding air to freeze her target. Roleblocks a player.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

B

Bonnibel

Voting Charles is craazy. I thought he was town read by a lot. Guess I don't know yet who to choose for 3 targets.
Unstopablle means itll always reach its target in case of a bus drive or a redirect, doesnt mean you cant be blocked also why did you lie about that?
Because I'm not redirect nor bus drive immune!
She claimed joat as scum and I haven't seen her fake claim psychic as scum. I do remember she claimed psychic and there was another psychic and Bonni got mislynched and flipped town.
DUDE that game was crazy. Was it the Fruit mafia game? or some other
unstoppability does not make sense for the character she claimed

solving this by flavor tells me bonni is straight up lying

~♡
Idk what to tell you. I am.
@Bonnibel how would you be able to relay the info you got if say you invest 3 people with your one shot and end up dying?
Like I told Pot earlier I'm going to say who I'm targeting. I was gonna go for Charlie Pero and Ekko but now Ekko's bringing up some stuff on Charlie so I'll hold off on them for now....Both of them

I also want to put this: If Bonni would have never told this beforehand how her ability works, we'd have never really understood that there is such an ability to begin with. So she'd have to come out with this information eventually and scums can take advantage of this too. Plus, if she's killed in some other ways then also we will just assume that the three people she picked might have a scum in the mix. It just adds so much confusion. The hosts didn't have any mercy on her role haha
Wait you're actually right. I might just get shot instead even if I find 3 towns.

Well, at least my ability is true and confirmed and I didn't lie anything about myself from the very beginning.
Did you just admit to not being town? lol

And I still didnt forget her result conflicting with Nana's.
How many times I gotta repeat myself in different day phases 😐 UwU redirected me which got us conflicting results. Just remember that he had teammates to discuss with, besides Arondight who was inactive his other teammates could have helped him choose who to target. I'm positive UwU was on when I was suspecting Joygirl D1 but it doesnt just have to be him.

Vote Lynch Bonnibel, vote here guys lets not split our votes.
This is pathetic dude is Gambit one of your targets?

Also no matter what alignment charlie is, fuji is going to protect him. I really dont think he's a priority or even scum but go off Ekko

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
There was this wu where Gambit used this ability. He apparently laid a trap for Bonni, Juliet and Pero who would post there for him and get vote blocked.

Anyone can post on these numbers and one can only hope that their preferred person would vote. It's just a shot in the dark.

His intention might have been to just block any two random people anyways and he just gave that long explanation as a formality. He knew he was going to get questioned for it and he decided to give portray that he used this ability as a self defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.