Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Dude it's so funny to me that there are a bunch of people here talking trash about Lance / Redon for complaining about the shuiesha stuff, calling him / them names and then just a few minutes later they are complaining that Lance / Redon didn't make a full summary.

Wtf?

Why do you people feel so entitled to spoilers? lmao

Dude it's so funny to me that there are a bunch of people here talking trash about Lance / Redon for complaining about the shuiesha stuff, calling him / them names and then just a few minutes later they are complaining that Lance / Redon didn't make a full summary.

Wtf?

they don't get that shit like that will get major heat on the One Piece spoiler game and have us another crackdown.

I

Indigo

they don't get that shit like that will get major heat on the One Piece spoiler game and have us another crackdown.
I feel like we're going back to the dark ages and only get spoilers thursday at this point

Kinda how other series work

J

Joy D. MADS

Wtf?

Maybe because we are here for this?

I

Indigo

I rather discuss the chapter at the official release date than get leaked images that might force the forum to close.
Agreed!

We can do other stuff during the week. In fact i think i might even enjoy One Piece more like that lmao.

We dissect and talk shit about everything related to a chapter before it even comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.