Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worstgen sometimes reminds me of a small family, even though 99% of the time people attack each other
Akai2 knows how to bring together all the users in order to entertain us and it's quite nice
I would like to take a day in the year when everyone gets along, that the Zoro stans and Sanji stans say what they like about the opposite character
One Piece is a magnificent work and one day it will end, it is important to enjoy each chapter
Let's love each other
I feel like Koby at Marine Ford

Worstgen sometimes reminds me of a small family, even though 99% of the time people attack each other
Akai2 knows how to bring together all the users in order to entertain us and it's quite nice
I would like to take a day in the year when everyone gets along, that the Zoro stans and Sanji stans say what they like about the opposite character
One Piece is a magnificent work and one day it will end, it is important to enjoy each chapter
Let's love each other
Unfortunately I don’t like the opposing character

I even refuse to say his name. Sanji is simply the superior of the two no disrespect

G

Gorosei Informer

Let's love each other
Well said, unfortunately it won't happen here though.

Let's love each other

Status
Not open for further replies.