Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Worstgen sometimes reminds me of a small family, even though 99% of the time people attack each other
Akai2 knows how to bring together all the users in order to entertain us and it's quite nice
I would like to take a day in the year when everyone gets along, that the Zoro stans and Sanji stans say what they like about the opposite character
One Piece is a magnificent work and one day it will end, it is important to enjoy each chapter
Let's love each other
I feel like Koby at Marine Ford
That's so nice of you.

But nah
Oda knows how to keep them going at each other and keep them divided. I need to see salt too.

I would like a day when Zoro stans and Sanji stans go at each other without mods interfering. Full berserk mode

One piece is a magnificent work and one day it will end, it's important that we enjoy each chapter and destroy each other headcannon

Let's troll each other
I feel like Blackbeard at Marineford

Sanji's blue flames fucked your ass ,any chance?

you fuck dumb
Who's bitch is this? Nowhere in my post did I mention the Okama, King does in fact have flames with a different shade meaning they have a different color from the flame on his back, I'm sorry that I bothered to look up for panels and your rat nest is about to get another reality check when the fights get animated after wanking a vet level Okama to oblivion because of something that has been around since pts, hardly anyone cares about this because no one is stupid enough to compare Lanji with strong characters. :crazwhat:

Hahaha literally! I do love Oda for going in this direction in hindsight! It makes so much sense and its what we needed and is so fitting in many ways! It felt like peak One Piece with how much I laughed and felt joy at certain moments of Luffy vs Kaido!

Can't wait to see what all kinds of new, epic and ascended madness he will deliver on us now!
I absolutely agree with you! Luffy’s awakening fits him to a tee. Like you, I also laughed at certain Luffy vs Kaido moments. Oda may not be the best at drawing fights, but I sure do enjoy his creativity. Besides waiting for more of Luffy’s moves, power, and feats that will come when he faces strong opponents, I also await the moment where Luffy gets seriously injured trying to pet a porcupine on Elbaf or some such place!

That's so nice of you.

But nah
Oda knows how to keep them going at each other and keep them divided. I need to see salt too.

I would like a day when Zoro stans and Sanji stans go at each other without mods interfering. Full berserk mode

One piece is a magnificent work and one day it will end, it's important that we enjoy each chapter and destroy each other headcannon

Let's troll each other
I feel like Blackbeard at Marineford
Nah let have the war begin :cheers:

Who's bitch is this? Nowhere in my post did I mention the Okama, King does in fact have flames with a different shade meaning they have a different color from the flame on his back, I'm sorry that I bothered to look up for panels and your rat nest is about to get another reality check when the fights get animated after wanking a vet level Okama to oblivion because of something that has been around since pts, hardly anyone cares about this because no one is stupid enough to compare Lanji with strong characters. :crazwhat:

No need to mention, if every stupid post you make, you mention that blue flame shit and we know why, because you're a closeted fan who loves Sanji and his blue flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.