Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido didn't say anything about swordsmanship either yet what you chose to interpret was that he's praising the "DFless swordsman" instead of the king of every conqueror by following the most logical route, which is a) conqueror's haki being a pivotal point in the narrative of this arc (Kaido comes from a crew that wouldn't work because of it, he doesn't want too many conquerors, he addressed it as an ability that only a handful of the strongest will master, his own conqueror's becomes stronger in points of his fight against Luffy); b) Roger being the Pirate King and therefore the conqueror atop conquerors, plus this is what Oden noticed from his clash with Whitebeard (not swordsmanship), plus Roger didn't forge a black blade (unlike those who truly mastered swordsmanship) yet he was the strongest; and c) conqueror's haki being what fits the most with "the key to conquest".

Kaido isn't wanking Zoro anywhere (if anything, the only person he's truly admiring here is Luffy), and Sanji (no need for the "trash daddy son" idiocy, I'm not mentally retarded and I'd like you to not behave as one) indeed lacks the ability to "dominate the world" as long as he isn't a conqueror (and therefore his ceiling is lower than the leagues of Roger).

Also, it's both hilarious and pathetically sad that people like you are either so simple-minded or so enslaved to cognitive dissonance that somehow find it appropiate to link my position to Sanji as if I even mentioned him at all.

"Daddy son" is so much into some of you that it's borderline pathological. I wonder what's so, so, so messed up in your minds that you feel the urge to bully a cartoon character like this. Get some fucking dignity.
Shut your dumb crap.

Kaido praises Roger. Roger is all of these: DFless, swordsman, had godlike haki.
Who fits the descriptions the most?
Luffy who kept getting carried by his DF in every of his big fights: Lucci (gear 2, 3), Doffy (gear 4), Kaido (destiny mythical gear 5 Joy Boy Sun God Nika)?
Daddy son, who has mediocre CoO and barely has CoA?
Or Zoro who is not only DFless, swordsman, but also learned advanced haki in pre timeskip fights?

If you aren't biased daddy son fanboy, you would know Kaido's descriptions about Roger fits Zoro the most. The comparison is not even close to carried by DF Nika and hakiless daddy son.

Shut your dumb crap.

Kaido praises Roger. Roger is all of these: DFless, swordsman, had godlike haki.
Luffy who kept getting carried by his DF in every of his big fights: Lucci (gear 2, 3), Doffy (gear 4), Kaido (destiny mythical gear 5 Joy Boy Sun God Nika)?
Or Zoro who is not only DFless, swordsman, but also learned advanced haki in pre timeskip fights?

If you aren't biased daddy son fanboy, you would know Kaido's descriptions about Roger fits Zoro the most. The comparison is not even close to carried by DF Nika and hakiless daddy son.
Cry more

Shut your dumb crap.

Shut up, Zoro has been carried by Oden's Sword and Oden's Haki.

Zoro is more like Mihawk than Roger.

Zoro has parallels with Rayleigh not Roger, don't forget he is a mere subordinate like Rayleigh.

@Charlotte Horchata Calling daddy son as daddy son is not an insult, it is called getting up to date with the manga.

This is what happened in Wano:
- survived King's beak thanks to daddy's suit
- Queen called him as Judge's son
- won the fight against Queen thanks to daddy's gene

Hell, even before all that, his bounty meme that the son is proud about
is also thanks to daddy's name.

Daddy son literally changed from usual, fragile, weak, easily broken punching bag in every arcs he was in, to become a more durable punching bag he is now, is literally thanks to "whosyourdaddy" cheat.

@Charlotte Horchata Calling daddy son as daddy son is not an insult, it is called getting up to date with the manga.

This is what happened in Wano:
- survived King's beak thanks to daddy's suit
- Queen called him as Judge's son
- won the fight against Queen thanks to daddy's gene

Hell, even before all that, his bounty meme that the son is proud about
is also thanks to daddy's name.

Daddy son literally changed from usual, fragile, weak, easily broken punching bag in every arcs he was in, to become a more durable punching bag he is now, is literally thanks to "whosyourdaddy" cheat.
330 mil is higher than 320 mil cry

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If he comes with his own awakening,I can see a group battle for the end, like what we got with OZ. Since Hybrid Kaido doing it already pretty well against G5.

Awakenend Kaido would be a whole different monster to beat.
Possible

I don't see G5 taking down kaido as of now. Doesn't feel like Luffy has shown anything near to take down kaido.

Group fight was the path to be taken from the beginning.

We all knew that no one is strong enough to take down kaido.

So group fight with Luffy landing final blow would have been far more interesting and good to take down kaido.

Do you think Luffy will use fire attack to beat kaido? I think yes

Status
Not open for further replies.