Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it makes sense why they were the target and when they managed to escape probably broke the ship and hindered them to reach Zou and prob guided them to Doflamingo but Momos stupidness got him on a ship and he got lost while he let Kinemon go after Momo hoping he would die there and fed Kaido with information about Raizo I always wondered why out of all people they got Doflamingo maybe of the plot now it makes sense the way Jack behaved also knew he was 1000% sure Raizo was there

Then in Wano, he waited for the right moment to reveal them all when he got them right in the position for being vulnerable to the point there the whole plan was to be sabotaged Orochi prob didn't trust anyone in the palace and didn't reveal where he got this information
so he expected spies in the palace paranoia is sometimes not bad it protects someone from unbelievable and unexpected events

Orochi knew exactly where they worked even the location of the strawhats ship it must have been someone who is deep inside

Kanjuro is a genius and a true spy even dying for the mission
Our heroes lost there army there logistic were caught of even if the last panel looks amazing logically they should retreat for the time being cause defeating an army of 30.000 elite warriors with less than 100 people is impossible if the army is prepared to battle them it would be huge huge plot armour ( fairy tail-like)
1 Emperor
3 Allstars
10 Numbers
dozens of headliners even flying six
elite samurai, they are heavily outmatched the moment of surprise is even on there side though Orochi seems like a coward he is a genius and I kinda started to like him

if I were Luffy I would save those 6 and Momo and retreat

Also Denjiro is smart for not revealing his identity to anyone he prob expected something like this

:goyea:legendary samurai, talked about from generation to generations , Kozuki Oden.

The only legendary samurai & swordman with real hype and feats to back it up
Not like Ryuma whose best feat is cutting a dragon.
Ryuma is a god in Wano whose sword is so revered that it's not even allowed to be used in combat yet it's the best sword in the country.

Oden is a god too?

Status
Not open for further replies.