Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi hopes that oden is going to see him kill his daughter
Hiyori is zoro's arc princess
The sword she gave him was able to react to Oden's favorite song when she played it. Even all the way where zoro was fighting king
Zoro hates orochi and has a grudge against him

What if instead of the rs taking over sanji roles reverse and enma takes over zoro to save hiyori
What if Roger had a DF? :rolaugh:

Im worried about the people near the impact Kaido will make once he hits the ground after that attack :kawak:

I don't know how big the Flower Capital is, but i think it should be destroyed

At this point aren’t u thinking about kaidos awakening??? Because I can see luffy connecting and all but kaido May bounce back.
I'm honestly more convinced we are seeing it already. Those big named moves he does where he buffs himself and looks more monstrous is probably his Awakening. He did it this chapter too.

It has become less apparent to me that this is the case, because why hasn't he used it already at this point when he's about to lose his island from exhaustion?

Next chapter will be Luffy holding Kaido and Momo having his moment of courage and pushing Onigashima out of the way, at the end of the chapter we will see Luffy punching Kaido, but only in the next will we see the full damage.

Guess the next chapter will be the effort to move the floating island out of the way so that Luffy can deliver the finishing attack.
It'll probably be all of it tbh.

I can see the chapter being called "Luffy vs Kaido" and it's primarily focused on Momo moving the island, Kaido attacking Luffy, followed by Luffy attacking Kaido and the capitals citizens witnessing the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.