Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be weird for Kaido to spend this chapter talking about how you don't need abilities, just the strongest haki to win, and then expect that he will do another Zoan Awakening form next. It would counter his own argument.

Luffy is following Kaido's saying, he stopped using crazy wacky things, just a massive hand with a shit ton of haki.
That's what I think too.

i think people give too much weight to what yamato says like its canon. she guessed that kaido was weakening because the flame clouds were dissipating, but is there any evidence to that, really? kaido took it as far as he needed to go, didn't get interrupted, and kept fighting at a high level the whole time. i think if anything its "kaido is focusing more on the fight and less on flame clouds" more than "kaido is getting weak".
Bro, read the dialogue, this is Luffy's climactic attack. Nobody else can fight lol. If he doesn't win now then the raid fails lmao.

Last edited:
reading the dialogue it really does feel like their final attack sequence

no kaido awakening wtf
a transformation that only last 4 pages will feel so cheap
Like linlin he was probably using it while fighting without oda actually making it seem like a big deal
The fight should end next chapter tho maybe the one after id it ends like the katakuri and caesar fight where we didn't see the impact till then

Status
Not open for further replies.