Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares how big it is, a punch isnt beating kaido or itll be really disappointing. you might think oda is bad enough of a writer to do that but i'm pretty sure itll take more than that before this is done
What about Luffy beating his opponent with a punch is bad writing? Do you know what Kaido has had to go through till now? 60+ chapters of fighting multiple opponents while bench-pressing an island, but oh no everything is ruined if Luffy finishes things off with an island-sized punch

Like what then? tell me something "actually satisfying" Luffy can do right now to defeat Kaido for you?

Because the Luffy i know can punch, kick, headbutt, whatever physical attack you want + using all forms of Haki

that's it
im confident this arc isnt ending until the final battle takes place in the flower capital and contains godzilla references. luffy is not beating kaido in the sky and then everyone goes home happy. thats ridiculous lol.

I

Indigo

It's a bigger punch at the end of the day pal.
That's how Luffy fights, what else were you expecting from Luffy?

he is a brawler with haki, unlocked three new types of powers and is using with what he does best

i don't see how you want him to defeat Kaido in another way

That's how Luffy defeated most villains for 1000 chapters lol

What about Luffy beating his opponent with a punch is bad writing? Do you know what Kaido has had to go through till now? 60+ chapters of fighting multiple opponents, but oh no everything is ruined if Luffy finishes things off with an island-sized punch
it would be fine if Oda didn't specifically hype this arc up with "luffy can't win with a big punch". so obviously no matter how big the punch is im going to think its not the end of the arc until something else happens.

if he didn't want this, he shouldn't have said anything lol. but i don't think he's going to disappoint. there's still plenty of surprises coming i think

im confident this arc isnt ending until the final battle takes place in the flower capital and contains godzilla references. luffy is not beating kaido in the sky and then everyone goes home happy. thats ridiculous lol.
:jay-he:

Oda has made it very obvious (especially after he silenced the huge BM explosion) that he's basically not involving the capital/Wano's citizens in the conflict. There are already 5000 Wano citizens fighting in this war as samurai.

It's done guys....Please don't blame the mangaka for wishful thinking like Kaiju and Godzilla references if they don't actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.