Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Say whatever you want, but this isn't a normal punch

1 - Awakened Mythical God Zoan Fruit Nika turning Luffy's hand into a MASSIVE HAND, the size of Onigashima, Kaido looks like a fucking insect to Luffy's hand.

2 - It's somehow covered by lightning / energy from the storm in the sky.

3 - It's using Advanced Color of Armament (Internal Destruction) introduced in this arc and trained by Luffy.

4 - It's using Advanced Color of Conqueror (Coating) introduced in this arc and learned by Luffy.

This shit is far from a "normal stronger punch"

3 new concepts being introduced to turn this normal punch into something insane to defeat Kaido

you don't have to like it, but this shit ain't a normal punch

and that's what Luffy always does, he defeats his villains with punches / kicks using haki, for 1000 chapters...

Say whatever you want, but this isn't a normal punch

1 - Awakened Mythical God Zoan Fruit Nika turning Luffy's hand into a MASSIVE HAND, the size of Onigashima, Kaido looks like a fucking insect to Luffy's hand.

2 - It's somehow covered by lightning / energy from the storm in the sky.

3 - It's using Advanced Color of Armament (Internal Destruction) introduced in this arc and trained by Luffy.

4 - It's using Advanced Color of Conqueror (Coating) introduced in this arc and learned by Luffy.

This shit is far from a "normal stronger punch"

3 new concepts being introduced to turn this normal punch into something insane to defeat Kaido

you don't have to like it, but this shit ain't a normal punch

and that's what Luffy always does, he defeats his villains with punches / kicks using haki, for 1000 chapters...
I agree, my only issue is Oda told us he wasn't gonna do that shit this time

It is just G3 lol

Luffy never develops his technique, same old fist same old kick. He should have learnt some new moves like Pedigree, Chokeslam, Running Powerslam or Tombstone Piledriver to make the fight more refreshing. Not just same old big fist again and again.
I will try to pass this suggestion to Oda so he can incorporate in next Luffy fights. Or let Kaidou or any other Luffy opponents use this so he can imitate.

I am a bit disappointed that big sword wasnt used
fuck
the meme potential that could have come out of that.
Maybe luffy can use it to stop know from moving 🤔
Hes grabbing on to him to make sure his attack lands but if he does end up getting out of his grip it could be cool but idk

Only characters i can really see ise it is luffy kid and law thanks to their devil fruits but at this point idk

I'm not sure what your argument here is? I'm perfectly fine with Luffy using a "bigger punch" to win fights, I was literally just pointing out he's done before, and he can easily do it again (like we see in that last panel).
The point is he didn't defeat most of the Villains with bigger punches.. This attack won't defeat Kaido unless it's gear 2 accelerated Red Roc cranked rubber or something..

If Luffy's G5 pistol connected at the end of this chapter then I'd say that the fight was really ending next chapter (see BM vs Law and Kid)
Seriously the cliffhanger seems extremely sus to me
You have to realize that it needed to end in a cliffhanger this chapter. Momo needs to move the island out of the way and Kaido likely has 1 more, final attack to go. It couldn't be resolved this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.