Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Bruh at THE END of 1048?

Momo moving Onigashima away and Kaido clashing with it can't seriously take more than 8 pages total
of course it can

we're gonna get panels from the capital looking up to the lanterns and seeing the clash, reacting to it

some small panels of flashback for Kaido, little snipets

and also reactions from the people of Onigashima

you can make a complete chapter with that easy

Lanji try and read challenge:

Roger had the best Haki.

Whitebeard not.

So by conclusion he wasn't top 1 in both Haki and DF mastery.

What is so hard for you to process?
I cant explain this enough seth
roger died
who was the strongest in the world: whitebeard

meaning whitebeard had the strongest haki and arguably the strongest devil fruit in the world
the strongest in the world is the person with the strongest haki since haki is ultimately what determines one's ceiling not df ability .

stop trying to defend a point that came out of your ass.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Roger beat Whitebeard on that clashing panel or am I missing something?

Which part of the story states that Roger has better haki than Whitebeard?
Page 9
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
Only Haki!! Exceeds all!!!

Roger did what no one could do before him.

Idgaf if WB was suited to find OP after Roger's death.

hmmm No
but depends on how oda spins it

you know like in the katakuri fight where you still thought luffy was a tad weaker
but oda basically made kata acknowledge luffy was on his level
at the end of the day , things like that is what matters not what we think , but personally no.

should surpass him in his next fight tho.
Luffy will have provem strogner than kaido ny the end of this fight. He is at 1% health defeatomg k

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I cant explain this enough seth
roger died
who was the strongest in the world: whitebeard

meaning whitebeard had the strongest haki and arguably the strongest devil fruit in the world
the strongest in the world is the person with the strongest haki since haki is ultimately what determines one's ceiling not df ability .

stop trying to defend a point that came out of your ass.
You are talking out of your ass. Roger had superior Haki to WB. Once he died it doesn't mean WB had the top 1 haki and top 1 df.

Stop bullshitting. There were like 4 people who could rival WB. Lmao.

hmmm No
but depends on how oda spins it

you know like in the katakuri fight where you still thought luffy was a tad weaker
but oda basically made kata acknowledge luffy was on his level
at the end of the day , things like that is what matters not what we think , but personally no.

should surpass him in his next fight tho.
I agree with you. It depends how Oda will portray but i also think Oda wouldnt let Luffy to he weaker than a Main villain.

You know Luffy's next bounty will be higher than Kaido. Stuff like that lets me think that he will be stronger.

of course it can

we're gonna get panels from the capital looking up to the lanterns and seeing the clash, reacting to it

some small panels of flashback for Kaido, little snipets

and also reactions from the people of Onigashima

you can make a complete chapter with that easy
I guess you can but I still have the attack pretty much immediately connecting on Kaido (bar some filler pages of him trying to deflect it) for the start of 1048

Status
Not open for further replies.