Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one in denial.

People turn off their brain and immediately say brainless nonsense: Nika >>> KoH Zoro @m0nst3Rx

Yet if you analyze panel by panel,
How Rooftop Zoro launced Tatsumaki and Kaido went white eyed and bleeding
Zoro used Ashura and it left permanent scar.

Meanwhile, Nika kept attacking again and again, again and again, and Kaido just took it like nothing happened. He can just wake up again, running his mouth again, wanking DFless character instead, and let alone left a permanent scar.

Conclusion: Rooftop Zoro's AP > Nika's AP > Luffy.
With KoH it is not even close. Zoro went from did 0 damage to King's wings into breaking it apart.

That's why the Vivre Cards need to be taken with a grain of salt. Oda might give input on certain aspects, but he doesn't sit down and help write them. Most of the information inside vivre cards are the personal takes of the manga from the editors who write them.
ok lets say it is
who is stronger than wb in that time period
if no one is
then I dont see the point of this argument.

Swordsmanship draws its power from Haki more than any other ability. While Haki itself is always incorporated with a fighting style. Unless there are people shooting beams out of CoA and CoC.

:shame:
Not a single mention of the worlds greatest swordsman in this entire fight but instead wanks Roger's haki a dead man :shame:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Swordsmanship draws its power from Haki more than any other ability. While Haki itself is always incorporated with a fighting style. Unless there are people shooting beams out of CoA and CoC.

:shame:
You don't know the on going cope right?

Apparently Mihawk is only strong as long as it is swordsmanship duel but when it's about Haki. OH MAN.

Definitely Haki is not channeled thru swords like brawlers do with punches:shame:

It would be lowkey retarde if he drops all that info and doesn't awaken lol.

He dropped info how advCoC comes out and boom advCoC. Now he will be the same with awakening.
Kaido used adCoC to knock out Luffy in 1009, then said that it's the power of the very strongest in 1010 right before Luffy started using it, but he never explained how it works to Luffy. And why would he now pull out a new DF-related ability after hyping up haki in this chapter?

At this point, I honestly think Kaido might not have awakening. He even said that powers aren't essential and that its haki that really matters. So he's basically admitting he doesn't care much about his DF, even though its really overpowered.

It would be really strange for kaido to pull some sort of massive 11th hour power boost.
Kaidou is the one defining awakening tho, so he has it definitely imo. Heck his limitless health bar may be the result of awakening

It's literally written in the Manga that Whitebeard was EQUAL to the Pirate King. That's a direct contradiction to the Vivre Card saying he was the WSM before the Great Pirate Era, that Roger sparked.
from what I know
if there is no one stronger than you then you are the strongest

having someone equal to you doesnt negate that title
having someone stronger than you does
am not sure you see how this works

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido used adCoC to knock out Luffy in 1009, then said that it's the power of the very strongest in 1010 right before Luffy started using it, but he never explained how it works to Luffy. And why would he now pull out a new DF-related ability after hyping up haki in this chapter?
He said too much about awakening not to have one. Even by simple logic Kaido's creativity with the DF and the way he utilizes it surpasses regular DF user.

Ace vs Kaido in terms of DF mastery is like ground floor and heaven.

Haki hype chapter? As a Zoro fan I'm not complaining more hype for my boy and Mihawk:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

according to the vc before roger died
but am ok if we dont consider vc info
will just have to do the same with hawk
I don't understand then.

Before Roger died Roger was the strongest. Or you are referring to that consolidation prize fact that WB got WSM title in Roger's era?

from what I know
if there is no one stronger than you then you are the strongest

having someone equal to you doesnt negate that title
having someone stronger than you does
am not sure you see how this works
No, I don't think you see how this works. How can you be called the Strongest, if there is someone out there that you cannot defeat? The Strongest means you are above all. If you are equal to someone, you are not above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.