Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good, but a bit overhyped and not endearing as the Joker. He took the character in a different turn, not a bad thing, but as an interpretation of the Joker I feel like he missed the mark.
He did all of what Joker is and added his twist on top of it hence why this is 10/10 performance and bringing up a character to live action.

it is
they are head and shoulders above the rest of his crew as his two strongest subordinates
they both take the number 2s
number 3s who also happen to be close in strength
"Head and shoulders above the rest" has been debunked since Punk Hazard, with steel door incident.

Without daddy, he is not head and shoulder above Franky (it is still debatable which one was stronger actually).
With daddy, he is still not head and shoulder above Jinbe (its still debatable which one is stronger actually).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He did all of what Joker is and added his twist on top of it hence why this is 10/10 performance and bringing up a character to live action.
He was a weird fusion of Riddler and Joker though. The moral dilemma and turning Harvey Dent was very spot on for Joker, but I think the machinations in the movie didn't fit. Nor did the attitude. It was too aloof.

the strongest also means no one is strong enough to beat you , kaido has implied that multiple times in this fight

once you achieve these titles
its up to someone else to displace you

roger was his equal so the worst case you can make is both shared that title
however wb being the strongest person is a correct statement
every era has someone that is the strongest

I think my defn is much closer to what oda has in mind .
WB can't be the strongest if Roger is the one who's the benchmark of that era
WB became the benchmark after Roger died!

Also We didn't see WB have WSM title when he fought Roger nor 30 years ago. So that info from vivrecard isn't fact.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Head and shoulders above the rest" has been debunked since Punk Hazard, with steel door incident.

Without daddy, he is not head and shoulder above Franky (it is still debatable which one was stronger actually).
With daddy, he is still not head and shoulder above Jinbe (its still debatable which one is stronger actually).
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.