Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

3 Palestine
We still need to know so many things.
Like who defeated Kaido in his 7 loses, who caught him. Why he brought up the numbers, the meaning behind the numbers. Why he took Wano, his connection to Xebec. His goal, his past. What he knows about Joyboy. So many questions who need to get answer.
Let be honest I wish to get awakening, I really hope it, but at this point I just need that flashback. Kaido need that flashback...
His 7 losses all came as a result of 2v1s and gaunlets. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent two admirals to capture him along with a bunch of vice admirals.

B

Ballel

do people actually want a Ryuma flashback out of anything other then Zoro hype?? I could not stand any flashback rn from a Wano related character ibsr
Yes, I would like to see a Ryuma flashback.
I want to know more about Ryuma and it's not bc Zoro hype.
Ryuma is like the Wano version of Calgara and that's pretty awesome.

Only good thing about the chapter is the coverstory. Getting real dbz vibes and I'm sure that's what Oda wanted. Nice to see jenbe but sad not to see Yamato. I feel this has put a certain amount of doubt in Yamato joining in wano.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kinda mad too that Ryuma not get a proper flashback... we been it that states when Zoro was in Ringo, I wish back then that we get at least one chapter flashback of Ryuma...
Tbh, that's where my issue with wano comes in.

We had so many things unexplained yet oda is focusing more on samurais fb instead of addressing the plot.

Kaido is such a good antagonist and oda hasn't fleshed him out. Same stands for king and queen (don't wanna start bring BM lol). Both got wrapped up pretty quickly whereas we are getting momo non stop.

Kinda mad too that Ryuma not get a proper flashback... we been it that states when Zoro was in Ringo, I wish back then that we get at least one chapter flashback of Ryuma...
Tbh, that's where my issue with wano comes in.

We had so many things unexplained yet oda is focusing more on samurais fb instead of addressing the plot.

Kaido is such a good antagonist and oda hasn't fleshed him out. Same stands for king and queen (don't wanna start bring BM lol). Both got wrapped up pretty quickly whereas we are getting momo non stop.

Toki flashback is fine if that offers or add value to the current timeline. What is the point of showing momo crying for 3 pages 😡

Oda has his priorities wrong lol

Fans - we want to see kaido Fb and awakening

Oda - gives us momo

It's a big thing for these guys but not for the Yonko. Oda started highlighting CoC attacks only when Luffy and others started using them while he didn't even put much of an emphasis on them when the Yonko use them.
Imo that's more of a reason to show awakening and tell us what yonkou can do with awakening.

It's not big thing for yonkou but that doesn't mean oda won't even reveal they are using awakening especially after SN awakened.

I think oda deliberately didn't do it to keep awakening for big tiers for future opponents as their trump card.

Status
Not open for further replies.