Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo will definitely move the island out of the way, so I'm not sure how this can happen, unless Luffy takes the back part of the island with him and it conveniently hits Orochi and not Hiyori lol
misread that on my first read 💀. In hindsight Luffy punching through the island doesn't make any sense. Thought Luffy was telling Momo to get out the way coz he's below it.

G

Gorosei Informer

You've definitely sold okami to me, I was pretty intrigued by what little I've already seen but I struggle to take the leap of faith bc a lot of games I like at first end up playing like shit or I can't get into it quick enough... I remember when borderlands 1 came out, I was dragged the fuck in by the cel shading aesthetic but then I played it and couldn't get into it too much so I stopped playing, picked it back up when borderlands 2 dropped and ended up kicking myself for not playing it. Now I can't get enough of the borderlands series.

These days you can pirate pretty much anything as long as you can find an emulator so I'll definitely check them out.. thank you for possibly adding games to my usb of illegal and questionable goods:cheers:
Glad to hear! I absolutely love the Borderlands series too so I'm very happy yo hear that too! It really changes drastically afte the first game too lol.

I will warn you without major spoilers that you will have to fight Orochi 3 TIMES in it but i won't say why due to spoilers ofc.

There is really deep symbolism especially with a certain someone called Yami, ZEHAHAHAHA and it is a hefty game clocking in at 60 hours per run on average?

You will experience immense amounts of Japanese mythology and aesthetic and musical beauty by far though, its truly a labour of love, passion and pride.

You get to play as zoan form Yamato mixed with Kanjuro too and you will get to meet "Kaido" too and Onigashima too hahahaha!

I keep saying too much buy I fucking love Okami man. When I studied games design at college, I wrote a case study on why Okami is so great.

The music alone is incredible, it really adds LAYERS to the experience tbh! I recommend checking out the Reset song too which was removed from the HD release for some ridiculous reason:

Orochi's entire motivation for literally burning Wano into the ground is because the innocent members of his family were persecuted after his grandpa was forced to commit seppuku for his crimes

Orochi dying by Denjiro's sword doesn't make a lot of sense for the narrative of Wano because it all started from a Kurozumi getting "killed" by a Kozuki. You need to avoid the cycle of hate and revenge from happening once more
His grandfather was forced to commit suicide because of his betrayal in the first place, against all of the clans.

It's not the fact that revenge creates a cycle, it's that the Kurozumi bring about their own destruction. Orochi was allowed to live despite being a Kurozumi, and Kanjuro was able to live as well. But, they bring about their own destruction.

The idea that Denjiro perpetuates a cycle is weird because he's not actually a Kozuki, but also because the Ame sword belongs to Hiyori. I don't see the plot where she lets Denjiro do it for her, but that's not really a case where revenge creates revenge. Orochi is basically the last unless he has a child revealed or something who can survive but the point isn't to spare him, because he's literally a snake and will not change.

I'm borderline giving up hope at this point. Especially as Kings writing was kinda lackluster and no awakenings from the calamities at least too.

Kaidos backstory can happen without ruining/delaying the story significantly ofc but if Kaido is yet to use awakening, then we do risk another Luffy loss, a potential raid failing and the arc being dragged out even more to hell by far, which I'm extremely worried for.

Doesn't help we're meant to be in the climax since chapter 993 apparently lmfao.
Lmao don't even get me started on the dumb ass climax comments from the editors

I definitely would've loved to see more from King's flashback too and I hope Oda's reserving more of his character's past for Kaido's

Luffy straight out losing again after G5 would be just bad writing, no other way around it. Best case scenario is that Kaido has awakening but he can't fully control it juding by his last comments on Luffy and Gear 5 so you'd end up with a rampaging Kaido through the capital who needs a team effort to be put down and that can be resolved in like 2 or 3 more chapters THEN AFTER ALL THAT Kaido's flashback can finally start around chapter 1050

Glad to hear! I absolutely love the Borderlands series too so I'm very happy yo hear that too! It really changes drastically afte the first game too lol.

I will warn you without major spoilers that you will have to fight Orochi 3 TIMES in it but i won't say why due to spoilers ofc.

There is really deep symbolism especially with a certain someone called Yami, ZEHAHAHAHA and it is a hefty game clocking in at 60 hours per run on average?

You will experience immense amounts of Japanese mythology and aesthetic and musical beauty by far though, its truly a labour of love, passion and pride.

You get to play as zoan form Yamato mixed with Kanjuro too and you will get to meet "Kaido" too and Onigashima too hahahaha!

I keep saying too much buy I fucking love Okami man. When I studied games design at college, I wrote a case study on why Okami is so great.

The music alone is incredible, it really adds LAYERS to the experience tbh! I recommend checking out the Reset song too which was removed from the HD release for some ridiculous reason:
Holy shit man, you've got a passion for this. Honestly the way you talk about it makes me want to get into as soon as fucking possible, hopefully I can get into it because it ticks a lot of my boxes for games and it'd be nice to learn Japanese mythology through a platform that isn't just reading

I

Indigo

I actually had fun with Fairy Tail though, but i didn't read / watch it expecting it be a good / very well written series you know?

i kinda just watched it because i liked some of the comedy and i didn't take it too seriously, so i still enjoyed it even if everyone trashed it.

Maybe i should do this more with One Piece... i might enjoy it even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.