Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy stoped one wave. That isn't the same than stop one tornado like king or zoro
If a mere YC1 level can stop, imagine top tiers like G5 Luffy, thats walk in the park.
Post automatically merged:

that attack is tatsumaki. Kaido said it (dragon twister)
You know that Kaidou was joking around against the Worst Generation? Right? Like i said Tatsumaki is like Scabbards attack, only make swallow damages on Kaidou.

How do you feel about Eden's zero? Providing you've read any of it?

For me I feel like it's got a lot more tension but Mashimas friendship fetish seems to have bled through and it might end up being just another fairy tail
Never started it for fear of the same reason. I usually don't give out second chances on anybody, this is also the reason why I never started Boruto after reading Naruto or UQ Holder after reading Negima.

Unless there are legit real-life reasons for a series not fulfilling all its potentials (like what happened to Tamiki Wakaki), most authors are one and done for me. I am more forgiving toward filmmakers, but that's because watching films for several hours are different from investing years of your life into a series.

If One Piece continues to fizzle out, I might also skip whatever Oda does after OP ends, tbh.

Oh yes! I was naturally extremely happy to see her, Phoenix Wright, Frank West and the Resident Evil characters and such get added into it!

Honestly @Krusher1357 the beads are the most fun playstyle in Okami but Okami also rewards you the most with defeating enemies as quickly as possible and with less damage taken as possible. It also gives unique collectible rewards to trade for treasures and upgrades if you find the correct way to defeat an enemy in its "final moments", like slashing them with the sword brush technique when they are in their final breath mode or w/e. You can also genuinely pee on enemies and drop literal shit bombs to use or something if I remember right? LMAO!

But yeah regarding the beads, they are really fun to use, you kinda feel like Indiana Jones/Bayonetta/Catwoman/Ivy from Soul Calibur or whoever on steroids with them. Especially when you get the upgraded versions and better ones! On the Wii with how sensitive and finnicky the motion controls were, you could unfortunately overkill your enemies easily with them due to it too and screw yourself from getting more of those demon horn collectibles to trade too lol.

You also get to use swords and reflector shields (mirror shields) as weapons instead if you prefer, as well as elemental powers, summoning bombs, weather control, summoning trees, slowing down time, making flower vines to swing from, elemental bending and such!
I'm getting whip vibes from your description of the beads, is that a correct assumption?

Honestly sounds like a Japanese mythology version of legend of zelda with more and better game mechanics thrown in, this is getting even better :datas:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If a mere YC1 level can stop, imagine top tiers like G5 Luffy, thats walk in the park.

You know that Kaidou was joking around against the Worst Generation? Right? Like i said Tatsumaki is like Scabbards attack, only make swallow damages on Kaidou.
when kaido said than he was joking. Because his words were than if they would join they could have governmented the world

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy isn't kaido it wouldn't be shallow on luffy and now zoro can coat it in acoc

when luffy has defeated kaido and big mom? If I remember Big mom forget aboaut her adv coc and kaido has fought against 1000 rivals and defeat 4 times luffy (with 4 powers ups):gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Fight isn't over till Luffys actually fucking dead🤣 you should stop comparing luffy to zoro.. Compare zoro to Sanji.

The gap between them is obv way way wayy smaller.

Anyways be happy with ur 3rd rate YC 1 King, he was a tough opponent for zoro🤣

IIRC, 49 in Japanese wordplay can be read as Yon-ku (which sounds like Yonko). Maybe @Giggio can explain it better to you.

Also, I realized later that not only it refers to the number 4 (often associated with Death), but it does also to the number 9 (like the 9 shadows and Zoro's 9-sword style as Asura), so 1049 had been predicted to be pivotal in setting up ZKK. :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao don't even get me started on the dumb ass climax comments from the editors
After that reveal honesty about 993, the editors unironically love baiting/edging, not even a joke anymore!

I definitely would've loved to see more from King's flashback too and I hope Oda's reserving more of his character's past for Kaido's

Luffy straight out losing again after G5 would be just bad writing, no other way around it. Best case scenario is that Kaido has awakening but he can't fully control it juding by his last comments on Luffy and Gear 5 so you'd end up with a rampaging Kaido through the capital who needs a team effort to be put down and that can be resolved in like 2 or 3 more chapters THEN AFTER ALL THAT Kaido's flashback can finally start around chapter 1050
Exactly, I was really underwhelmed with how King was handled but maybe the anime will give us more...

:pepecopium::jackcopium:kingufy:king:

Yeah I'd really like that with Kaido, if Luffy lost again, I'd genuinely drop the series, at least for a while. I can't take anymore of this Luffy losing and the arc being dragged out anymore shit. Thats why I clown on and hate Morj for trying to push those agendas too.

Thats what I would love to see, what you mentioned, we still havent seen Kaido truly get serious/go on a berserk rampage and thus the Kaido who slaughtered Morias crew and why.

I really hope all this waiting with Kaido will be worth it, that Oda won't fuck up the payoff of waiting so long. Given what we know of Kaido, he may not have been pushed into awakening that often and thus may not have mastered it. Its really weird he didnt even awaken vs Oden but I kinda would love it if it the reason they failed to execute Kaido and keep him captured permanently was due to his awakening but given how amazingly resilient and pretty much an unstoppable tank of brute strength/force Kaido has been so far and with his "impenetrable scales" too, it does still somewhat make sense on why they couldn't do it I guess?

I suspect Kaido was purposely kept alive and made to have his executions fail because of the experiments to try to clone his DF and maybe Kaido himself too potentially like the Numbers as well, who are attempted clones of the Ancient Giants (Oni) ofc. I really liked Marco the One Piece Theorists video alluding to Kaido being a parallel of Mewtwo in this regard too:

I think Kaido is one of the most fascinating characters Oda has ever made, hes kinda like a "villainous Mihawk" for me. He reminds me of Kenpachi Zaraki who I also love too and was DESPERATE for YEARS to learn more about and the final arc of Bleach really did deliver on that gloriously as I hoped and expected for too! Which is why I still hold out for hope for Kaido too!

Also another interesting theory about Kaido:

Status
Not open for further replies.