Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed tbh. Luffy is still incapable to survive even a single Magma attack of Akainu. He's too fragile.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Peroroncino @MonsterKaido @nik87

I've said it many times. This is how Oda makes fights after Wano still feel dangerous:

- Say he fights Kizaru. Luffy has not mastered FS or has been shown to react to lightspeed attacks. Is Kizaru less tanky than Kaido? Likely. Stronger? Probaly not. Is he faster? Of course. Is that more dangerous? Maybe!
- Say he fights Akainu. Any punch from him is so dangerous that one fuck up can kill you if you make the wrong move. Is he tankier than Kaido? No. Stronger? Maybe not. More dangerous? Fuck yes.
- Blackbeard. Potentially 3 broken DFs where one can suck the power of your DF away from you, then subsequently hit you with the full blunt force of earthquakes. And who knows what his 3rd one could be, especially if it's a zoan. Is he tankier than Kaido? Probably not? Physically stronger? Probably not. Stronger with his powers? Likely! Stronger with Haki? Maybe!

I won't go into the possibility of Shanks because it triggers people here for some reason and Im hasnt even been shown to be strong yet, but you get the point. Post-Wano fights will probably be just as hard for Luffy for different reasons alone.

Wait, has Boruto ended? Or which series did you refer to on your last paragraph?
I don't think boruto has ended? Idk only read 1 chapter and afterwards looked into that kashin koji stuff bc he was very familiar to one of my old naruto faves.

Nah, I was more so referring to dropping a series in general before it's done bc if you just listen to fanposts about it afterwards you can get very different ideas about things, actually happened with a few book series and TV shows and because of that I've been very lenient with manga

G

Gorosei Informer

@Krusher1357 I also strongly recommend Jade Empire for similar reasons to Okami and Skies of Arcadia, if you can get a copy to play too! If on PC, the EA Store or GOG versions will be far better than Steam's, much easier to get running and such. It's another extremely well made game with sheer immense passion and fantastic music, writing and such! I dearly love it too! Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines too as well! (You will need the Unofficial Patch for that one though tbh!)

Because the Kozuki clan wasn't responsible. His relationship with the Kozuki clan was being accepted as a vassal and Oden obviously wouldn't have given a shit about that. He literally turned his own life to shit by selling them out.

I know the "everyone is the hero of their own story" thing is appealing, but the Kurozumi clan is pretty obviously the villain group lol
The Kozuki were one of the clans in charge of Wano Kuni and they still let this witch hunt go completely unpunished. Whether they had a hand or not in actually killing the innocent members of the Kurozumi clan, they're absolutely responsible for letting these vigilantes of justice do as they please

Bruh even Oden himself says that his own clan hid some shit behind the curtains

Ahaha yep! Thats why I mentioned Indiana Jones, Catwoman and such! You whip enemies with strings of beads literally! Its pretty fun and funny even at times! Also badass!

It really is too! Capcom helped towards developing Zelda: Minish Cap and then got a studio called Clover Games (who became Platinum Games I believe) to develop their "own Zelda game" which was Okami. Okami has you exploring dungeons and the world, beating bosses, plays similarly to Zelda and such.
As someone who loves Zelda dearly, this enhanced the game even more for me naturally! The ultimate weeb Zelda experience hahahaha! Minish Cap was such a unique, charming, tranquil and cute experience too! Lovely ideas, atmosphere, characters, gameplay and such! Okami has some very similar experiences to Minish Cap as a whole in it too!
Oh hell yeah! Legend of zelda has had me by the balls since forever! Y'all might not see me until I finish Okami once I pick it up 😂

The Kozuki were one of the clans in charge of Wano Kuni and they still let this witch hunt go completely unpunished. Whether they had a hand or not in actually killing the innocent members of the Kurozumi clan, they're absolutely responsible for letting these vigilantes of justice do as they please

Bruh even Oden himself says that his own clan hid some shit behind the curtains
there are absolutely innocent kurozumis. im almost 100 percent sure Tama is a kurozumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.