Versus Battle Why I think Kisame and Itachi cant defeat Jiraiya

You know Itachi simply lied because he is undercover you know that right ???
You are like a lil child who cant make distingish between truth or false

its sad that we even have this kind of discussion when the manga indicates something else

Yeah dude Itachi was there to capture Naruto and tried to kill Konoha nins he was actually a full blood member of akatsuki
I think Itachi remove the genjutsu that she put to the woman, thats why jiraiya was able to go to the right time to save naruto from itachi and kisame. Itachi real reason going back there is to warn danzo not to touch sasuke

Responded to my post and didt even read it lol

Cant say expected much from the same fanbase who admitted, they would rather stay in a safe space then have actual debate

The entire story was a lie, The part said in naruto was never given as a lie
Though with shippuden's god tier, Writing wouldt be shocked if they even reconeted the entirety of itachi's appearances out of naruto. Might aswell just had good guy itachi as a different character if they needed to ignore everything that he did prior for it, to make any sense

All of that was actually right. Him being a spy does not change his membership in the akatsuki
He was still a member of that group regardless of his loyalties just as amando and kashin koji are members of kara despite being traitors to the group ig former members now but whatever you get my point

Like if we went by your logic, Wouldt i not be a member of this site afterall im not aligned with it's members on literally anything
you should try read it
You should also read what an double agent means and also learn what acting is I cant teach you that your head is too thick

Itachi and jiriya already admitted to being inferior to jiriya which corresponds to jiriya being a sage. Pein then says that he wouldn't have won if jiriya knew the truth.

Both the strongest of akatsuki admitted to jiriya being superior so why is this always a debate.
Exactly this what i wanna point out that itachi wasnt lying but look what this people is saying they simply dont get the evidence that i put up

I

Indigo

I like how he automatically puts Jiraiya in Sage Mode

don't you remember how long it takes for Jiraiya to activate it?

Good luck fighting Itachi without your hands for some time.

If pain was using all his powers, not just summoning, Jiraiya would have no chance to use Sage Mode.

No not war arc lmfao, war arc is OP. If I mention MS is should be assumed a contemporary SM form.

Kisame beats both because Sasuke nor Naruto can one shot him
--Samehada was already reacting to plain fire style of itachi ; pretty sure amaterasu burns it if not genjutsu is also there

--Naruto is simply too powerful in SM but yeah pain arc naruto can lose ignoring summons and assuming kisame can absorb rasen shuriken

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
-Samehada was already reacting to plain fire style of itachi ; pretty sure amaterasu burns it if not genjutsu is also there
Kisame has show. The ability to overpower Samehada wishes. Amaterasu is absorbed.
--Naruto is simply too powerful in SM but yeah pain arc naruto can lose ignoring summons and assuming kisame can absorb rasen shuriken
Samehada hits SM Naruto before he hits Kisame, thus his SM is disturbed. Kisame kicks his ass

Kisame has show. The ability to overpower Samehada wishes. Amaterasu is absorbed.

Samehada hits SM Naruto before he hits Kisame, thus his SM is disturbed. Kisame kicks his ass
Samehada was acting up against basic fire jutsu ; doubt it can absorb amaterasu and then there is genjutsu which sasuke can use both as powerful offense or subtly as used against danjo ; he 100% loses against MS sasuke

Naruto SM is much better matchup against kisame ignoring summons but I am not sure it can absorb rasen shuriken ; also Sage mode chakra isn't same as normal chakra as pain became petrified after absorbing it but I can see Kisame winning against Naruto not ms sasuke though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Samehada was acting up against basic fire jutsu ; doubt it can absorb amaterasu and then there is genjutsu which sasuke can use both as powerful offense or subtly as used against danjo ; he 100% loses against MS sasuke

Naruto SM is much better matchup against kisame ignoring summons but I am not sure it can absorb rasen shuriken ; also Sage mode chakra isn't same as normal chakra as pain became petrified after absorbing it but I can see Kisame winning against Naruto not ms sasuke though
Samehada did not wanna hide Kisame for weeks but did it, nor absorb Bees chakra but did it. It absorbs Amaterasu be Kisame wills it do

it can. Sage mode chakra is perfectly balanced for Naruto and Kisame has >=Naruto in chakra